Your current obsession?

Maycee

( ̄▽ ̄)/♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Cosmos
What?s that one thing right now that is absolutely consuming all your leisure time? Could be a show, hobby, game, collection, whatever.

Currently for me it?s acrylic charms. They?re not cheap but I love having them to add a personal touch to all my things, and all my leftovers are going on a bulletin board where I can see them. They are my absolute favorite things and I?ve been thinking about taking up digital art to make my own... the obsession will never end ahaha.

Sleeping, Checking the forums, and watching Splatoon 24/7.
God, help me.

bendy and the ink machine for the most part. it was more hype a month ago but it's faded a bit now

i started rewatching gilmore girls a few weeks ago and im halfway through season 2, and even though i've seen it before i'm still obsessed

Animal Crossing, specifically NL and HHD. And amiibo cards for those as well, rip.

Probably watching true crime videos (especially Randy Stair lmao). Also reading The 5th Wave's last book and playing Pokemon Gold and playing Stardew Valley on the Switch lol.

Last edited:
planning things for my animal crossing towns maybe uhh idk. i dont actually play that much but i have been spendinga bunch of time on planning things

the adventure zoneeeee ive been in this hell for like 5 months now wwwwww its just s O GOOD

Reading.

N5euUOS.png

Ten of those are from within the past fortnight.

Last edited:
Currently trying to design my second town but it's not going well and of course my music which I couldn't survive without!

I'm starting to go back to playing CS:GO after ranking up to Gold Nova 3. Aside from that, I'm also getting hooked with squad-mode n PUBG. I got like Top 4 with my team on our first try today, and peaked Top 3 overall. #roadtochickendinner

Undertale. I've played through it twice since getting it for my Vita a month ago. Haven't played it lately but I just can't get the game out of my head.

Also Grizzly Bears new album Painted Ruins. Can't stop listening to it.

persona 5, getting sidetracked on youtube and thinking about how to draw without even trying it out

I just started my town over so currently I am obsessed with animal crossing again and it?s taking all of my time :)

My current obsession is Pusheen specifically the new series 4 Halloween blind boxes. I've always liked that little gray kitty and I think these new boxes are just the cutest! I keeping looking at them online and I've watched a few YouTube videos of people unboxing the series. I really want some so I'm planning on getting a few boxes. I'm gong to put them on my school backpack and bags. I want to get into the Halloween spirit with some Pusheen decor :D I also think it's funny that I keep seeing Pusheen stuff online and in different stores. Maybe Pusheen is sending me a sign, telling me to buy all the products haha

acnl again. For the last while it was ffxiv, but after leveling everything to 70 I'm a little burned out. Also since I can't dedicate to a static with my schedule I got a little bit tired of it. It's a bit sad when you can't break out of 80th percentile because you only pug :(

Will hopefully get back to it once 4.1 hits... I mean did you see that hair! My character will look so cute.... (she's a max height roe lmao)

Back