• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying items from my wishlist!

I can get you the Pompompurin pudding. I'm looking for IGB and I would usually say 2tbt for an unorderable item which would be 400K IGB, which I think is a bit high, but I don't often sell things for IGB. Let me know if that's too much I can definitely lower the price.

I'll just say 99k for the one item.

Last edited:
I'll open my town in just a moment :3

gate is open

Last edited:
I can get you the Hello Kitty floor, dress, and planter for 6 tbt? I'll need a few hours though.

Sorry, should only be about 15 more minutes, I had to tt and I had a few things I needed to finish before I changed days

i have the hyrulian treasure. can i drop it off and visit stella?

I can only get you one thing sadly and that's the super sea snail. ;v; I'd prefer TBT and you can name the price. I'd also like to visit Stella's RV if that's okay!

katezilla! I'm opening the gates for you~ just follow me to the campground! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can only get you one thing sadly and that's the super sea snail. ;v; I'd prefer TBT and you can name the price. I'd also like to visit Stella's RV if that's okay!

Sure! 2tbt ok? You can come over after this trade~~

Aaaaaa I was hoping for 5 maybe? :'0 But if not that's really okay! I'm doing a trade with someone right now so I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Aaaaaa I was hoping for 5 maybe? :'0 But if not that's really okay! I'm doing a trade with someone right now so I'll let you know when I'm ready.

ah sorry, that's a bit high

Back