Buying Buying Pink and Gold Roses

Minks

The Mayor of Time (formerly)
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (25) +
Hi! I'd really like some pink and gold roses so uh, name your price and how many you're willing to part with since I'm not too particular. :0

i'll sell you 5 pink roses for 5 tbt

That sounds pretty good! Do you wanna pay before or after the trade? And will it be a drop off or pick up?

after is fine with me. can you come pick them up? i'll open my gates in a sec

Alrighty! I'll add you and come over.

Edit: sorry for being late though. orz

Last edited:
i can sell you 8 gold roses for 2 tbt each if you're interested :)

Yessss of course! After Katezilla and I trade I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Last edited:
Oh wait, nevermind. Ignore this post. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
@Sally Okay! Would you rather I pay before or after, and do you want a drop off or a pickup?

@Chibi.Hoshi Oh dang. Okay. :'B

@Sally Okay! Would you rather I pay before or after, and do you want a drop off or a pickup?

i'd prefer to drop off if possible! i'll add you now and you can let me know when your gates are open :)

I have about 50 pink and 50 gold roses for 2 tbt each if you're still looking c:

Omg... That's so many! I'd love to buy them all but sadly I can't, so I'll split it in to 25 of each and that'll be 100 TBT- enough for me to afford. ;v;

Omg... That's so many! I'd love to buy them all but sadly I can't, so I'll split it in to 25 of each and that'll be 100 TBT- enough for me to afford. ;v;

I could do 130 for all of it if that works for you :) If not 25 each works too!

I'd love to do that but I don't wanna risk running out of TBT. ;v; I'll just do 25 each. Would you rather a pick up or a drop off?

I'd love to do that but I don't wanna risk running out of TBT. ;v; I'll just do 25 each. Would you rather a pick up or a drop off?

sure thing. pick up please! let me finish a trade first~

Back