Hiring expert town landscaper/gardener/designer

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
3 Envelopes
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (41) +
My town is a complete mess. I have a ton of flowers everywhere and I decided to tear down all my pwp to start it from scratch. I have an entire graveyard of buried Gyroids and a collection of fossils that I have been trying to sell in my shop.

What I need from you:

• Rearrange all my flowers to maximize hybrid breeding.
  • Place travel patterns all over my town.
  • Clear up clutter as in trees/bushes and use the fruits I will provide for making new trees (bamboos would be great as I don't have them)
  • Take care of the Gyroids as in dig em up and do as you wish with them haha.
  • Suggest pwps to be placed in certain areas of my town. ( I need help especially with bridge placements )
  • Bush starts and bamboo shoots if necessary for aesthetics
  • Suggest tree placements to make town a little more cohesive

Essentially I will need an entire town revamp. I don't have a theme in mind and I will be completely open to whatever you suggest, after all you're the expert here!

I have the Beautiful Town Ordinance in play and I can give you a Golden Axe to use if you need it. I can give you the fruit you need to start random fruit tree orchards. You are welcome to go shopping in my town for saplings and flowers although I don't think it necessary since I have a TON of flowers. Feel free to pick up, plant, dig, bury and move things around as needed. Please let your creativity soar! I'm sure you will do a way better job than I will ever do haha.

Please visit my updated Dream Address to see what you've got to work with:

5C00-0091-9A8B

This process can easily take a couple of hours but it can be done in small sessions as in one bullet mentioned above can be tackled at a time, or maybe even in less amount of time depending on landscaper's skill level. ;)
I will be available for the rest of the day today and the weekend.

Please let me know what you would like in return and we will make arrangements as necessary.

Before I forget here is a list of PWPs that I currently have to work with:

cobblestone bridge
suspension bridge
brick bridge
yellow bench
blue bench
instrument shelter
sandbox
pile of pipes
water well
fountain
jungle gym
park clock
modern clock
fairy-tale clock
street lamp
hammock
stone tablet
bell
fence
fire hydrant
custom-design sign
face-cutout standee
caution sign
do-not enter sign
yield sign
illuminated arch
stadium light
video screen
parabolic antenna
wind turbine
lighthouse
round topiary
square topiary
tulip topiary
flower clock

Thank you so much!

I'm visiting your dream town now, it's planning time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, right now I think I can tidy up the fossils and all the buried items!
And oh god you've got a lot of flowers lmaooo

I'm visiting your dream town now, it's planning time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, right now I think I can tidy up the fossils and all the buried items!
And oh god you've got a lot of flowers lmaooo

Hahahah I do. I'll make another update to the Dream Address so the remaining PWPs are gone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ready whenever you are!

Sorry, I was busy drinking tea lol
Will be there in a min
Won't be there for long though, it's kinda late where I am (and I'm tired)

I can help you out with some things if you'd like! However, I was wondering if you're planning on keeping all the villagers that are currently in your town? I'd just need to make sure the houses were placed where you'd like them :eek:

I can help you out with some things if you'd like! However, I was wondering if you're planning on keeping all the villagers that are currently in your town? I'd just need to make sure the houses were placed where you'd like them :eek:

Yay! Yes everyone is staying put so I'm happy with all the home/building placements.

Yay! Yes everyone is staying put so I'm happy with all the home/building placements.

Sounds good! I can help with paths, landscaping, PWPs, tree/bush placement, and I have a ton of bamboo to use too! If that's alright I'm available all afternoon :)

Sounds good! I can help with paths, landscaping, PWPs, tree/bush placement, and I have a ton of bamboo to use too! If that's alright I'm available all afternoon :)

Sweet you're the best! Let me add you and you can have at it. Do you need any tools/supplies?

I'm no pro planner, but if you need any extra manual labor I'd be happy to help plant or chop and the like.

Alright! What's your town name? :eek:

My town name is Leronde

I'm no pro planner, but if you need any extra manual labor I'd be happy to help plant or chop and the like.

Yes! You are most welcome to come by as long as you're okay with taking direction from TaliaWolf so we all know what to do haha. Adding you right now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Re-opened gates!

My town name is Leronde

Yes! You are most welcome to come by as long as you're okay with taking direction from TaliaWolf so we all know what to do haha. Adding you right now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Re-opened gates!

Certainly! I'll add you and come over, then? :)

Back