Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Black Famous Mushroom
Winter Mittens
I'm curious if anybody else has experienced this, but after repeatedly saving while going two and fourth club tortimer, I discovered that the game was taking a few minutes to save. Since, at the time, my town was two years old, my heart was racing at simply this!

But that's not where it ends, shortly after, I got the dreaded message:
"The save data could not be read. Returning to title screen..."

At this point my heart was pounding, and shortly after reaching the title screen I reached a panic.

I had to think rationally, and after turning off the game, it all worked fine! However, after this, I refused to play the game for months out of fear.

Have any of you guys experienced such a strange bug? I eager to hear! :confused:

Maybe something with the cartridge, but I'm not really sure...if it never happened again then it was probably some glitch, rather not worry too much

Yeah, may be the cartridge. Had it for three years and it rattles and has a bit a black on it. No way could I get rid of it though.

I had this problem but didn't have the smart idea of turning my game off

I lost e v e r y t h i n g

you got lucky :(

I had this problem too, but worse.

I was island hopping on club tortimer, when all of a sudden that message appeared. I wasn't aware of this, so I turned my game back on but it gave out the same message. I then turned the power off and turned it back on, but still the same message. I even tried using my game on another 3ds and it worked fine, which lead me to believe my New Nintendo 3DS XL got corrupted, so I had no choice but to format it, and I got my game working again.

Then a week ago I had the same thing happening, I was like (Oh no, not again...) good thing it didn't happen again when I got on, man I was so scared.

I had this problem but didn't have the smart idea of turning my game off

I lost e v e r y t h i n g

you got lucky :(

Yikes. Sorry about that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had this problem too, but worse.

I was island hopping on club tortimer, when all of a sudden that message appeared. I wasn't aware of this, so I turned my game back on but it gave out the same message. I then turned the power off and turned it back on, but still the same message. I even tried using my game on another 3ds and it worked fine, which lead me to believe my New Nintendo 3DS XL got corrupted, so I had no choice but to format it, and I got my game working again.

Then a week ago I had the same thing happening, I was like (Oh no, not again...) good thing it didn't happen again when I got on, man I was so scared.

That's bad! I can't image my 3ds breaking! :eek:

Not that one, thankfully enough, however I did get some moving in/out glitch at one point when I played, got pretty pissed an reset the whole **** lol

Never had this happen to me, then again I joined back in December. However once I was panicked I lost everything after putting my sd card in the laptop, luckily I had just accidentally slid the tiny 'lock' switch on! I turned it off and everything went as usual. :)

I've never experienced that but that's awfully scary :eek: I'm glad you didn't lose anything and hope someone can give you answers. I've always been so paranoid about this.

The other day, I was map hunting for one town, took a break and put my main town in got a save data error. I could see all my villagers walking around, while I panic and then isabelle made a new save data or something and everything was good again.

Back