What the-? Are they NUTS!!!!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Who would spend this much money on a King's Crown!!!

22196509_356498208125790_3553374721063467791_n.jpg

Is that item rare or something???

What's a million or so bells? I have over 30 million that I couldn't possibly spend. Hey, maybe I will buy a couple dozen crowns and give them away! What a good idea! Pay forward all the wonderful things people on this forum have done for me! (Actually have been paying forward for some time now. So many good examples of generous, giving people on this forum, am I right?)

What's a million or so bells? I have over 30 million that I couldn't possibly spend. Hey, maybe I will buy a couple dozen crowns and give them away! What a good idea! Pay forward all the wonderful things people on this forum have done for me! (Actually have been paying forward for some time now. So many good examples of generous, giving people on this forum, am I right?)

That's a good idea. Spread the good fortune. I have no money in this game, even though I can be a millionaire easily but I'm too lazy to work for it right now. I don't know why I'm choosing to stay poor. -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

I bought the other crown to go with the throne Pekoe gave me :p

There's another crown that costs that much?

Last edited:
I have 60 Million, still not satisfied. I already know I'll end up spending all that money on house expansions and furniture .-.

The little crown doesn't cost that much. Check on MoriDB for the cost.

You're certainly not poor in BTB, HappyTails! You like posting, it's not work for you apparently, but for some of us it is. Personally, I love fishing, so going to the island early morning or late evening and catching the big bells fish (and bugs) is enjoyable for me, hence the millions of IGB. And if I thought the "work" was worth the time and energy, I would offer to trade you some of my IGB for some of your BTB. But I did that once b4 I learned the "easy" way, and it took hours! Ugh! No more! Lots of people would do that trade with you, though. There are offers on here almost all the time...

PS to LillyofVadness: Some people just like that crown and are willing to pay for it. Others just buy it to fulfill their catalogue. Not everyone is showing off...I offer to buy you one. PM me if you want one.

Last edited:
That's a good idea. Spread the good fortune. I have no money in this game, even though I can be a millionaire easily but I'm too lazy to work for it right now. I don't know why I'm choosing to stay poor. -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's another crown that costs that much?

No the other crown only costs 1 million bells :cool:

But seriously if you want them I'm sure someone on here can help you as that's how I got the royal crown and golden furniture set.

I want the tiara really badly but I only have 2.5 million bells so I'm not willing to spend that much on one item.

i think the queen's crown is cuter imo lol
im almost to 2 million bells but i HATE spending my money. like, if it goes in the bank account it's not coming back out :rolleyes:
i'd get the queen's crown but i dont wanna spend my money lol. plus who knows how often i'd wear it

I like the small crown, bought it with my hard-earned bells :p it really matches my aesthetic, and having to work hard and save up almost makes it me like it more/makes me a lot happier to have gotten it. ^^

Show-Offs who want to show that they have lots of ACNL money.
A.K.A everyone.

Not me lol. I'm still broke!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 60 Million, still not satisfied. I already know I'll end up spending all that money on house expansions and furniture .-.

I just finished paying off my house loan, hence why I'm broke again lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

The little crown doesn't cost that much. Check on MoriDB for the cost.

You're certainly not poor in BTB, HappyTails! You like posting, it's not work for you apparently, but for some of us it is. Personally, I love fishing, so going to the island early morning or late evening and catching the big bells fish (and bugs) is enjoyable for me, hence the millions of IGB. And if I thought the "work" was worth the time and energy, I would offer to trade you some of my IGB for some of your BTB. But I did that once b4 I learned the "easy" way, and it took hours! Ugh! No more! Lots of people would do that trade with you, though. There are offers on here almost all the time...

PS to LillyofVadness: Some people just like that crown and are willing to pay for it. Others just buy it to fulfill their catalogue. Not everyone is showing off...I offer to buy you one. PM me if you want one.

Yeah, I have a lot of TBT and nothing to spend it on since I refuse to buy items or IGB with it. I don't like beetle hunting because they take forever to spawn even if you cut down the regular trees and take away the flowers And thank you for offering but no thank you. I vowed, and I wished I didn't, not to buy to buy bells or items on here because the one time I did, the game stopped being fun.

I want the tiara really badly but I only have 2.5 million bells so I'm not willing to spend that much on one item.

I'm afraid to ask how much the tiara is if you still don't have enough at 2.5 million

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think the queen's crown is cuter imo lol
im almost to 2 million bells but i HATE spending my money. like, if it goes in the bank account it's not coming back out :rolleyes:
i'd get the queen's crown but i dont wanna spend my money lol. plus who knows how often i'd wear it

My game hasn't spawned that, but I'm sure I don't have the money for that either lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like the small crown, bought it with my hard-earned bells :p it really matches my aesthetic, and having to work hard and save up almost makes it me like it more/makes me a lot happier to have gotten it. ^^

I haven't seen that yet either but once again, I probably won't have enough money for it anyways

- - - Post Merge - - -

bruh I could throw 99999999 crowns at you all

I can't even throw 1/4th of a crown at anyone.

I can't even throw 1/4th of a crown at anyone.
but seriously I have too many bells than I know what to do with

(also this is off-topic but instead of post merging all the quotes, click that little quote button with a plus beside it on all of the posts you wanna quote, then click on "+ reply to thread" and boom)

but seriously I have too many bells than I know what to do with

(also this is off-topic but instead of post merging all the quotes, click that little quote button with a plus beside it on all of the posts you wanna quote, then click on "+ reply to thread" and boom)

LOL I need to be at that point. Instead I think I only have like 15k bells total because i paid off the rest of my house loan and the rest of the reset center yesterday. I should go to the island.

Oh and thank you for the tip.

Back