Do you ever just feel so ignored and alone?

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7046-6089-3415
I try to talk to people, yet I'm constantly ignored. I try to reach out to those who I love, yet they shut me down. I've only had a proper conversation with one person in a week. I really miss the companionship of friends. I know I just made a thread about being hypomanic, but I think I'm depressed again out of nowhere. I just feel so ****ing alone and trapped in this pathetic planet.
I need out, but I have no way of getting out. I'm made fun of at work. I'm ignored. I'm alone. I need someone, anyone. I know this is pathetic of me, but I just need to feel less alone.
Does anyone else feel the same? It would really make me feel less by myself if someone -- even one person -- felt the same. :/

Since I don't mind being alone and just do stuff I don't really mind that unless it's like 100% of the time then yeah it gets a bit problematic I guess, hah.

But yeah ignored.. well yeah pretty much because a lot of people think my Asperger/ASD issues are not real and that I'm just lazy and unmotivated af and that I should get things together just like that.. Yeah I don't think anyone wants it, so...

I definitely feel the same a lot of the time. I have no friends at school so I spend every break/lunch sitting by myself and watching other people interact (it's mostly my fault because I'm just too shy to talk to people). The few friends I have from high school that I keep in touch with online have been replying to my messages way less too (which is why I'm on Discord all the time now :p). Some days it bothers me a lot more than others. But I don't think it will be like this forever, and I don't think it will be like this forever for you too. Everything passes. Just hang in there <3

I've that way for so long that I hardly even notice it anymore.

Absolutely. I don’t know what changed, but everyone I used to be friends with seemed to stop talking to me at the same time. I used to talk to people continually through the day & now I only talk to one or two when they’re not busy. It’s especially bad being on a college campus where everyone has plenty of people to talk to and I’m constantly by myself. It sucks, but it’s a reality that we have to face. There will be people who you’ll want to be friends with who want to be friends with you, too. If someone stops talking to you then you shouldn’t want to talk to them either — you deserve better people in your life.

Yes, I feel that way, especially this week. I try to keep in mind what my friends are dealing with right now and that they're not trying to spite me - life gets in the way sometimes.
I can't speak exactly to your situation, but new people are always coming into our lives. You never know who you could connect with. I'm sorry it's tough right now - how you feel is valid. Practice as much self care as you can.

I can't recall which book this is from, but I'll leave it for you:

1. Validation - it’s ok that I hurt and want to feel better

2. Reassurance - I can handle this pain, even though it hurts and I don’t like it
3. Perspective taking: I’ve had bad days like this before, and my record of making it through them is 100%. I can also remember my better days, and know I’m not always hurting this much

I feel like this everyday but being on here and chatting to fellow tbters has helped.

I'm here for you if you need to chat and I wish I could take away your pain and make you feel better.

I definitely know what's it like to be an outcast and a doormat, I'm always there for people but when I've asked for help I've just been ignored.

I felt very alone for a long time, but it stopped once I didn't need other people. I don't know how it happened or why, but I just kindof stopped caring what others thought of me, and I was happy to be by myself. After that it became easier to talk to people, they seemed to like me more too. I know it may be annoying advice, but maybe learning to be ok in your own company is a good thing to aim for?

no, i dont.

lots of people care about me 'cause i care about them without any overt emotion

I feel alone all the time even when I'm surrounded by others, I'm usually ignored. I have a few good friends but I'm on my own right now and it sucks. However I sometimes you need to be alone and have some time for yourself, but it's nice to have a feeling of being known. I try to talk to people but they will just turn away which hurts but I won't turn anyone away.

I'm an open door that people tend close a lot, but I will always be open to anyone who needs me.

i often feel very lonely but i know that it's my own fault, i distance myself from others and don't try to befriend people because it makes me want to rip my arms open and dive out a window haha. i wish i would just stop being like this and really try to make friends but whenever i'm in a social situation i'm like Haha Yeah I Love Pretending To Be A Part Of The Wall

i do all the time but i learn to slowly work around it :')
i've started to become more at peace with being by myself and i've stopped depending on other people to give me all the love and validation i need to function. i guess that was my problem when i used to feel so ignored- i just depended too much on other people.

I've always been alone so I've gotten used to it. I wish I wasn't so alone but at least I have my boyfriend.
I hope you find away to not be so alone.

Back