• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Acorn Fest hype

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Cherry 🍒
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
If anyone is still playing, Acorn Fest starts on Monday! Time to see our favourite icon Cornimer ;)

This will be my first time playing it, so I'm looking forward to giving it a try. :)

This will be my first time playing it, so I'm looking forward to giving it a try. :)

Awesome, I hope you like it! It's one of my favourite AC events ever, I think it's super fun.

P.S. I love your youtube videos

Last edited:
I haven't played WW in a long time. Despite having owned the game for over 2 and a half years, I have never participated in the acorn festival. Is it worth picking up and playing the game again?

I don't think I've actually played through the Acorn Festival before, what even happens? Is it worth booting it up and playing through the festival?

All the regular trees will have acorns beneath them. Take them to Cornimer and you'll receive a piece of the Mush set. One important thing: NEVER give him rotten acorns. Ever. If you do give him rotten acorns, he'll keep them and your regular acorns without giving something back.

I don't have many regular trees in my town. I think I'll skip this event. I'm mostly satisfied with my house in WW, and the online has been shut down for years anyway.

Aw man, I'll have to visit my town for this celebration! I haven't seen Cornimer in so long :blush:

I've been enjoying the Acorn Festival this week, and I should have enough acorns for my last mush item later today. I think I can safely say the Acorn Festival is my favorite festival in Wild World. It feels like a traditional Animal Crossing holiday, in the way you have to work to collect an exclusive furniture set. I just wish it didn't take me six days to get everything. Although, it does give me a reason to play more often, so I guess that's good in a way.

Most of the other Wild World festivals don't interest me very much. I do like Bright Nights, but that's just something you can enjoy looking at--there's not much you can actually do.

Back