• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What villagers do you have in your town? Which ones are your favorites?

ackawai

どうぶつの森
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
In Mossdeep I have Aurora, Keaton, Elmer, Skye, Whitney, Ribbot, Rosie, Zell, Portia, and Marshal! My favorite is probably Skye or Marshal. :)

What about your towns?

In Plum Bay I have Kiki, Shep, Moe, Poncho, Curlos, Phoebe, Whitney, Eunice, and Erik. Of all of them, I like Kiki and Shep the best!

in mistvale, i have ruby, fang, o'hare, lolly, blanche, teddy, tammy, erik, daisy, and wendy! ruby is my favorite, followed closely by teddy and fang :)

I have Whitney, Julian, Colton, Punchy, Frank, Celia, Shari, Lucky, Beau and Fauna in my town and my favourite is probably Colton. Right now he has stayed the longest in my main town.

Villagers for both towns are in my signature! In Feldspar, my favorites are Walt, Antonio, and Vesta. In Flint, I'm closest to Pashmina, Roscoe, and Poppy.

Beau
Benjamin
Butch
Dierdre
June
Kabuki
Kiki
Shep
Teddy
Zell

Hard to pick a favourite, probably Butch.

;)

Last edited:
All my villagers are on my signature. My (most) favorites and in no town order are: Sally, Viche, Sylvana, Claude, Genji, Francine, Static, Ricky, Hazel, Flurry, Hamlet, Tasha, Hopkins, Buzz and Filbert.

Last edited:
In Titanic I have: Quilson, Winnie, Savannah, Clay, Sly, Tabby, Merengue, Katt, Wart jr and Beau. My favourit villager is Slay. I like his house and his looks.

I have quite a few villagers but if I gotta pick out some favorites,they would be:

Joey,Colton,Merry,Bubbles,Goose,Gaston,Nan,Tutu,Curly,Jambette,Wart Jr. and Benjamin

Last edited:
I have Chief, Coco, Filbert, Portia, Samson, Julian, Shari, Wendy, Willow and Nibbles (gag)

My favorite villagers are Samson, Portia and Julian :) I said gag on Nibbles and Willow because I really don't like them. Luckily, nibbles is moving out on the 10th so I can get one of my dreamies :)

I have Raddle, Marshal, Lucky, Zucker, Molly, Henry, Julian, Tipper, Stitches, Shari.

My favorites are Marshal and Raddle :)

In Bluebell I have Marshal, Muffy, Frobert, Kyle, Kabuki, Fang, Felicity, Kitty and Fauna.

Felicity and Muffy are my faves. I've had Muffy since the very beginning of that town :)

Tadaima:
Zucker, Katt, Marina, Octavian, Ankha, Wendy, Kabuki, Genji, Coco, Curt
All are permanent.

?nska:
Lobo, Skye, Stella, Carmen, Bill, Molly, Dobie, Vivian, Alfonso, Katt
I won't be keeping Katt since I have her in my other town too but I need her for uchi pwps right now. Vivian I might not keep but I needed a snooty and I'm seeing if she grows on me.

Quy Nhon:
Naomi, Marina, Zucker, Ankha, Winnie, Sylvanna, Graham, Boots, Chief
Not really doing anything with this town. Just a storage/TTing/breeding town. So, the villagers aren't going to be kept.

my current villagers are diana, bunnie, genji, marshal, etoile, maple, marty, julian, fang and lucky. my favourite villager is etoile because she is so cute and pastel! she reminds me of my sheep plush my boyfriend got for me last year too.

I have Raddle, Marshal, Lucky, Zucker, Molly, Henry, Julian, Tipper, Stitches, Shari.

My favorites are Marshal and Raddle :)

I am a great fan of Marshal too. I love how he is trying to look angry. :p

Raddle scares me though. :( Something about him gives me creeps.

Last edited:
In Xuchang, my favorite villagers are Ken, Curt, Colton, Gladys and Drago. I love all of their houses (they match with the theme of the town). In Amazonia, I love Pietro, Agent S, Ankha and Charlise. Pietro's house is my all time favorite though. Pietro himself is a really cute villager as well. In my third town Cyprine, I love Zell, Gayle, Julian and Lolly. All of them have nice houses, and nice personalities!

In Red Oak I have Goldie, Wolfgang, Whitney, Skye, W. Link, Bunnie, Kody, Sylvia, Ruby

My favorites are Goldie, Ruby, Wolfgang, Whitney and Skye.

In Red Oak I have Goldie, Wolfgang, Whitney, Skye, W. Link, Bunnie, Kody, Sylvia, Ruby

My favorites are Goldie, Ruby, Wolfgang, Whitney and Skye.

I have Whitney and Skye as well. They're awesome villagers to have! ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

In Xuchang, my favorite villagers are Ken, Curt, Colton, Gladys and Drago. I love all of their houses (they match with the theme of the town). In Amazonia, I love Pietro, Agent S, Ankha and Charlise. Pietro's house is my all time favorite though. Pietro himself is a really cute villager as well. In my third town Cyprine, I love Zell, Gayle, Julian and Lolly. All of them have nice houses, and nice personalities!

It's amazing how people have different opinions. I don't like Pietro, Curt, or Charlise that much. But it's good for everyone to like different things, otherwise it would be boring pretty quick!

The villagers of starfall are Muffy, Lobo, Baabra, Filbert, Marshal, Julian, Merengue, Bob, Tangy and, Ankha.

Nan, Prince, Rosie, Tangy, Hans, Plucky, Shep, and Dobie live in my town currently. Hamlet just recently moved out. Rosie, Tangy, and Dobie are my favorites!

Back