Status
Not open for further replies.

maddienicole

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (30) +
Diana has expressed her wishes to move, and I'm letting her because she's the first person to ping in ages. Plus, I have her card to move her back in, but I figured someone here might want her! Warning, she is far from original (she's been following me from town to town ever since I received her back in 2014)!

I'll accept 25-40 TBT bells for her.
Or, ideally, I'd like to do a trade for Lolly, but I'm not picky as to which offer you go with!
I'm not looking for in-game bells!

Last edited:
Dang!! Too broke thus far, I hope someone buys my rocket so I can nab my dreamie!

I'll give you 30K for Diana :))) i just want to make sure I have room in my town I'l be right back with that but please hold my spot for her!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 9 villagers and would love if Diana would be the 10th one; I restarted my game but back when I used to play religiously Diana was my partner in crime in the games and would love to have her back <3 is 30K okay?

If it's igb you're taking I can pay anything up to 1mil for Diana!

Diana has expressed her wishes to move, and I'm letting her because she's the first person to ping in ages. Plus, I have her card to move her back in, but I figured someone here might want her! Warning, she is far from original (she's been following me from town to town ever since I received her back in 2014)!

I'll accept 25-40 TBT bells for her.
Or, ideally, I'd like to do a trade for Lolly, but I'm not picky as to which offer you go with!
I'm not looking for in-game bells!

i'd love to buy her from you for 30 tbt? but i'll have to really quickly move a villager out if that's alright?

Alrighty ^~^ I have to go run some errands in about an hour or so, but I'll be back.

hey again! got a villager to move out but would i be able to come over tomorrow? wasn?t sure when you?d be back and it?s really late my time. but i don?t have classes tomorrow so i?ll be free all day for whenever you?re free! shoot me a VM/PM whenever u can :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty ^~^ I have to go run some errands in about an hour or so, but I'll be back.

hey again! got a villager to move out but would i be able to come over tomorrow? wasn’t sure when you’d be back and it’s really late my time. but i don’t have classes tomorrow so i’ll be free all day for whenever you’re free! shoot me a VM/PM whenever u can :)

hey again! got a villager to move out but would i be able to come over tomorrow? wasn’t sure when you’d be back and it’s really late my time. but i don’t have classes tomorrow so i’ll be free all day for whenever you’re free! shoot me a VM/PM whenever u can :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ll have her saved for you, don’t worry. Just PM me when you’re online, as I’ll probably be around until about 5am Central Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back