Hi everyone!

Mary30

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Hi everyone!
My name is Maria, I?m 26 and I?m a huge Animal Crossing New Leaf fan :)
I?m mayor Mary from MarsCity, I play since June 2013. I love playing ac and spending a lot of time working on mi city. Thanks to all for a great forum, a piace where we can talk about everything ac related and enjoy.
See you and thanks again!

Hello, Mary30! I'm new here also so I thought I'd come say "Hi!". I hope we get to see each other here on the forums. I'm new to Animal Crossing but I love playing. I hope you have a great time here!

hi! welcome to bell tree! :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, Mary30! I'm new here also so I thought I'd come say "Hi!". I hope we get to see each other here on the forums. I'm new to Animal Crossing but I love playing. I hope you have a great time here!

Thanks for the kind words and welcome to you as well, hope you have a great time too! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello ^.^

Hi Mary! Thanks :)

Welcome to the bell tree forums! Here everyone is a kind and encouraging community I'm sure you'll fit right in. Enjoy!

Welcome to the bell tree forums! Here everyone is a kind and encouraging community I'm sure you'll fit right in. Enjoy!
Thank you very much Madii, I know its a great piace here, as you said you?re so kind community and I love that! I?m sure I?ll enjoy! Thanks again :)

Back