Giveaway WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 200TBT (i'm outta here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayden

mountain time (GMT -7)
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Feedback
100% (254) +
i have used a random number generator to find the winners!
congrats to
Alolan_Apples and ThatOneMarshalFangirl
TBT being sent shortly. Ty everyone <3​

hey! i'm going to be giving out 200TBT/btb because i'm sorta done with this site. I'm keeping the rest in case i unknowingly left some trades unfinished. all you have to do is reply saying you'd like to enter, and i'll add ya to the list. i will be using a random number generator to find two winners, each will win 100TBT each!

-ends tomorrow at 8pm mountain time-​

i'm gonna miss you guys, every last one of you ! you have all been nothing but nice, though school is starting up and i have no time for animal crossing, and have lost interest. maybe i'll return over the summer! high school is much more demanding than the middle school i attended last year haha. see ya!

Last edited:
aw, sorry to hear you go, hopefully you'll return again someday! ;v;
also, i'd love to enter

i'd love to enter! i totally understand, school can be hectic - i hope you have a wonderful year! <3

Awww no way!! You’re leaving? That’s really sad. You were such a kind member and it’s so sad to see you go. I remember how generous you were and how you hosted so many giveaways to the community... can’t believe we’re having another precious member leave the site. Please come back to visit when you have the time. Thanks and good luck with high school... hope you have a good time there and I really hope you return during the summer. Bye. ;-;
/in for the giveaway

I'd love to enter, thank you! Sorry to see you go. :(

Hmm, it's a shame to see you go, but if you ever return in the summer expect to see a special something in your inventory :3

(btw, im not wanting any bells, just sayin goodbye ?ω?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm, it's a shame to see you go, but if you ever return in the summer expect to see a special something in your inventory :3

(btw, im not wanting any bells, just sayin goodbye ?ω?)

I like to enter.

I'm already going to miss you. Again, thanks for fixing the messages for my apple collectibles.

Entered. So sorry to see you go :( hope to see you again someday! (this makes me worried if the same will happen when I start highschool next year ahhhh)

Also thank you for the jingle doll :) my memory of u

id love to enter!! sorry to hear you're leaving but u right- focus on those grades :) hope high school goes lovely for you!

I'd like to enter, please! Thank you for doing the giveaway. I wish you the best of luck with high school! <3

please may I enter? sorry to see you leave, but it's most likely for the best if you're busy with school! hope to see you back in the future <3

It sucks you have to go! Im in my freshmen year, And I have *plenty* of time to scout the forums. I'd like to enter anyways :)

I would like to enter ... thank you ❤️ ... you?ll be back ... Animal Crossing is not done with you ... (it?s NEVER done with you ... trust me!!) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back