• Maybe to visit

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I just the stuff

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • No.

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't live in my house ... yet. I need to make a kitchen and and bathroom first, lol.

How amazing would it be to have access to our actual AC houses! I've often dreamt of how it would be to settle into one of those spectacular mansions. My favorite room would probably be the one with the giant teacup ride! I love how it plays the Harvest Festival music. Would I be constantly nauseous? Probably, but still, it would be worth it!

The mayor of Canaan's house isn't practicle at all. All the rooms are basically bedrooms, except the sweets room which has food in it as well. No kitchen, no bathroom, nothing. So no, I wouldn't want to live there. I just stuffed it with furniture sets/individual pieces I liked.

Yes, it's 10x bigger than my super small apartment, and waaaay more luxury! All debts paid off so no need to worry about paying for the house! One thing I gotta add though is a toilet and a lock on the door so my villagers stop shoving their butts in

I would love to live in my acnl house it has just about everything in their minus the plumbing lol. But other then that its great and my storage has everything else i need so why not :3

I actually nade my house like a real house, with an office, kitchen, bathroom, etc. so it would very comfortable for me!

I first thought definitely no, as I use feng shui & it means everything is lined up against the walls.
No kitchen (haven't tried) but I do have a gold plated super loo (I think the super loo was the base) & a claw foot tub - both gold plated (gold ore) so are now yellow (would need to check if its one or two times the colour).
So my ans is, now with a bit of ingenuity, moving away from the walls, & the necessary plumbing, yes I suppose so!

I think it would be fun to live in my house because the main room is an arcade so I could invite my friends over to play video games. Then the basement is a music/dance area so that would be a fun room to hang out in too. However, I do not have a kitchen and a bathroom in my house so that might pose as an issue haha. At least I have a bedroom to sleep in!

Yes, my house even has my real life bedroom in it. I don't really need a kitchen since everyone seems to live off fruit.

Back