Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
BESIDES the fact your house may or may not have plumbing; would you live there?
I could totally live in mine, I like my decor.
Egh, my crummy laptop, option 5 is supposed to be "I just want the stuff."

Last edited:
Thank you mifty. :[

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish I could edit the poll.

If my house was the way I wanted it maybe. Right now I'm still renovating. I only have one room done and my basement is a creepy place where I store all of my villager pictures o_o
I feel like some kind of stalker x'D

If it had a bathroom and a kitchen I'd totally stay in my house! I love the way I've gone and decorated it & wish some of the items were real (I'd totally put them in my room if so lol).

I could live in Marie's house, it would actually feel comfortable!
The only problem I have with is the basement.
*when you built a squid sister studio, but never intended to live in that place*

I would love to live in my house. I decorated it like I wanted my real house to look like, if I had a big enough house.

My house is essentially a functional house lol...kitchen/bathroom/bedroom/living room/etc...So, yea, I'd live in it.

Not really... Too little real decoration things I actually like (more flower pop/60s/70s themes pls) and yeah I wouldn't want a spoopy cellar lmao

Yes, definitely! I made it to be very livable. It even has a bathroom and an art studio. I wish my real house looked something similar, except maybe with less plants because I 85% will probably kill them all.

I only voted no because very few of my houses have kitchens or bathrooms, so obviously NO. Otherwise I sure would. So there is a definite answer for you!

This is actually something I daydream about a lot lol! ^^; considering my house was designed based on my "dream home," i would definitely live inside it. tbh i'd live in my town if i could too...

Yesss! I would love to live in Mayor Athelwyn's house. I decorated it according to what I like, and it has all of the necessary-IRL rooms.

Back