• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Art of my Mayor and OC's! And a new icon!

EloquentElixir

Master Alchemist
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Ancient Candle
Cake
Cake
Feedback
99% (103) +
Please for the love of Andraste can someone draw my OC's. My mayor is Tea.
Refs here
Bonus tbt for drawing Z, please link me to examples and only post if I can commission you now please

Also Im in the market for a new icon, so please hit me up if you do good icons!​

Last edited:
It's not that we don't like them (personally I LOVE the aesthetic Tea) But a lot of the artists on this site ( me included unfortunately) have a hard time drawing men. Not to say there arn't some fantastic male fan art on this site it just that you won't see them as often as female art which is really a shame. Please don't get discouraged, its possible those who COULD give your OC's justice, are just busy or not viewing the thread. Maybe try some of the shops if you're tired of waiting :) Many of them say exactly what the can and cant do, and you get a little preview of there work, so you can see how they draw men. I wish ya luck!

It's not that we don't like them (personally I LOVE the aesthetic Tea) But a lot of the artists on this site ( me included unfortunately) have a hard time drawing men. Not to say there arn't some fantastic male fan art on this site it just that you won't see them as often as female art which is really a shame. Please don't get discouraged, its possible those who COULD give your OC's justice, are just busy or not viewing the thread. Maybe try some of the shops if you're tired of waiting :) Many of them say exactly what the can and cant do, and you get a little preview of there work, so you can see how they draw men. I wish ya luck!

Thank you, and yeah I have visited some of the shops and stuff, i's just that there aren't many for me to commission because unfortunately im very picky Orz
But I guess I'll just have to look on other sites maybe?​

I'll draw him for you. I don't have any art on hand at the moment, so is it OK if draw him and you can tell me if you like it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit:I'll send a link of my art when I can.

Last edited:
I'll draw him for you. I don't have any art on hand at the moment, so is it OK if draw him and you can tell me if you like it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit:I'll send a link of my art when I can.

At this point i'll take anything, thank you so much ; o ;​

At this point i'll take anything, thank you so much ; o ;​

I'll try to get to work on him as soon as I can but I need to finish a drawing for someone else.
When I do get to the picture, do you want full body or waist up?

I'll try to get to work on him as soon as I can but I need to finish a drawing for someone else.
When I do get to the picture, do you want full body or waist up?

That's fine!
Waist up is perfect, thank you <3

Oh, btw, by him, which one do you mean?​

Last edited:
Oh okay, yeah that's perfect, thank you​

I swear that I started on him. I was at the inking stage, I saved left the art program when I came back the file got messed up and wouldn't let me do anything. Long story short I have to start over, sorry.

Back