• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Art of my Mayor and OC's! And a new icon!

I swear that I started on him. I was at the inking stage, I saved left the art program when I came back the file got messed up and wouldn't let me do anything. Long story short I have to start over, sorry.

Orz
It's fine, I understand that frustration though​

Orz
It's fine, I understand that frustration though​

I actually found out that my art program backup's anything I save :D, so I got it to open. I have finished it but I need to go somewhere so I'll send it to you when I can.

Are you ok with traditional drawings? I could probably get something to you today if so, and depending on its quality, you could name the price you want :)

Are you ok with traditional drawings? I could probably get something to you today if so, and depending on its quality, you could name the price you want :)

Oh Im sorry, I didn't notice you had posted, I had kinda given up on this thread....
But Yes! I would love traditional drawings! Please let me know if you're still interested!​

Back