• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hi there~

Maycee

( ̄▽ ̄)/♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪
Bells
White Cosmos
Hi! I was told about this lovely community by my twin sister, who is a member on this site. I?m looking forward to getting to know everyone, trading with members, and talking x)
A few things about me! I love anime, pastels, fashion, friends, and of course Animal crossing. I?ve been playing since New Leaf?s release and I love everything about the game. I?ve also browsed these forums for quite a while now and I can?t wait explore more!

hello and welcome to tbt !! hope you have fun here.
the tbt community is generally really friendly and a great place to play ac and chat <3

Last edited:
Hi, Maycee! I'm new to The Bell Tree Forums also so I thought I'd stop by and say "Hello!" to another new member. I hope I get to talk more with you & get to meet your sister too. I've only recently found the Animal Crossing games but I love playing. It's one of my all time favorite games already.

I'm going to add you to my Friends when I hop back on my 3DS. I hope you'll think about adding me as well. Thanks!

Back