• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The most adorable thing just happened!

UnderWish

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lobo
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mint
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
I was pushing all of my villagers into the same area so I could more easily check if they'd ping me when trying for PWPs, and one of them (Marshal) got depressed. So when I pushed Marshal in the little square pen of holes I made with the rest of the group, all of them surrounded him and Fang started talking to him and he cheered up immediately. It was really cute, actually. I'm not sure if it was by coincidence or what, but I found it adorable.
Has anything like this happened to anyone else?

Aww Fang you're so nice lol.

What's your method for getting PWPs? Do you trap them?

LOL I always feel bad whenever they get mad at me for pushing them even if I did it accidentally. I laugh thinking that there's a group of villagers that you trapped. I've only ever trapped one and poor thing was there for hours :')))

Awww...Fang may be cranky but he sure is nice!

I once dug holes around Keaton's house. He just stood there, holding his shovel. I closed the 3DS to take a break and when I came back around 4 hours later, Keaton was still standing there. He should've used that shovel to escape!

I've experienced this many times, yeah. It's basically my entertainment to trap all of my villagers in holes and watch what goes on. There's anger, sadness, singing, shirt-changing, catchphrase changing, furniture changing and just chatting. It's pretty funny and I love doing it so long as I don't care about their originality.

It's the cutest thing to just put 2 villagers you ship together too. Don't judge me for shipping villagers okay. Okay thanks.

I always feel bad when my villagers are said which is why I deliberately fall into pit falls so they don't.

Chrissy and Francine moved in my town after two weeks apart. ♥

That is the cutest thing! I love it when villagers interact. In my town, Poppy and Teddy live in a remote corner of town, away from the other villagers, and they talk together a lot— it’s adorable!

Back