• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your plans for Halloween?

The_Storyteller

Bells
Hi all,

So, it's Halloween this month. I was thinking of maybe decorating my town/ house and getting an outfit for my mayor. Also, buying masks and candy in preparation for the night's events. What about you guys? Are you participating in Halloween? If so, what are your plans?

I'll probably skip it, I'm not interested in any of the items so I have no need to gather the candies.

I'm going to play for hours, and then decorate my house with the items I get from jack. Maybe I'll have a mini party and invite some people to play with me

I might try to play...maybe look up some horror dreamcodes...prolly won't decorate cuz I'm too lazy.

I'll probably not take part in this year's event. I do plan on playing Animal Crossing for GameCube this Halloween. I still have to buy candy, though. ;-; I haven't bought any candy yet (been too busy to play).
My main reason for not playing ACNL's Halloween this year is because I've played ACNL's Halloween since 2013. It gets real boring after a while.

I think I'm going to make a pro design costume of some sort, visit some creepy dream towns, and maybe have a friend over to hang out in my museum's costume party exhibit (which I made for Halloween a few years ago, and have kept there ever since).

I don't really do anything special for holidays in ACNL. I usually just play the event that happens. I'm particularly looking forward to Halloween because, in my opinion, it's the most fun event hands down.

Decorate my main room with all the Spooky furniture.
Dress up as a ghost or mummy.
Run around with an axe.
Scare the bejesus out of everyone. ;)

I currently have a creepy room in both my towns but they are decorated differently.
In my main town I have the creepy floor/wall with some rococco items in black with black flowers.
In my second town I have the spooky set with some items from the creepy set with dolls customised into black/purple sitting at spooky tables with pumpkin pies.

I think I might try to play this year because I'm actually getting prepared. Although I don't know how much. I might just walk around and let the villagers take my candy, lol.

I just realized this was for acnl. ROFL.
Just gonna skip it, I time travel too much either way

Last edited:
Nothing, I don't do that anymore plus its been 4 years since I played this, doing holiday decorating has gotten old by now.

I think I am going to dress my characters in Halloween clothes. But further nothing.

I love Halloween in AC more than in real life, so of course i?ll be participating. :p I plan on dressing up as a character from Rhythm Heaven (every year I like to dress as either something creepy or a character I like), participating in trick-or-treating (but hardcore... i won?t be purchasing any candy ahead of time!), and collecting creepy items, even though I have no use for them. It?s so fun and festive and it?s become almost nostalgic now, seeing as this will be my fifth year participating in NL!

I guess wear a costume and get some candy and creepy set items (though I already have them).

But, October this year will be my one-year anniversary on Miitomo and Miiverse, so that's something to be excited for!

dress my mayor up as the girl from the aika town and a witch
gather candy
change town tune
change path

that's about it!

Halloween is my favorite!! <3 I will get candies to prepare with (though I'm sure I have some spares from last year), I already set out two pumpkins in my Mayor's house, I pathed the town with spooky paths, changed the flag to Jack's face, tweaked the town tune to be spooky too, and covered my town in only black, orange, and purple hybrids! I did most of these things at the end of September so that I could enjoy a spoopy town all month. On the night of the event, I will dress up my Mayor and play through it, and no doubt explore a bit while it is happening!

i'll be in Virginia with my boyfriend for the first time!

halloween is my favorite holiday and he paid to fly me out to meet him for it.
i don't think we'd dress up but depending on the weather i feel like he'd take me out to go view the stars and cuddle in the crisp autumn night or maybe stay inside and pass out candy to kids. watching spooky or cute movies and just enjoying time together. regardless of what happens i'm actually really really excited for it.

Back