• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNL revival

Fallon

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Needing to revive my friends list. The holiday events are coming around and Its fun to enjoy them together. Would love to add some active friends! I play regularly and love to have people over and see others towns. Always respectful of course. Feel free to add my fc and drop yours below. I also hack and can help woth rate items and what not. Thanks!
FC: 4614 - 2115 - 2952

Last edited:
I'd love to play sometime! I'm pretty active most days ^^ my FC is 5043-4126-8370 if you'd like to add me~

i'm in the same boat; hadn't played in ages due to school & now my friend list has no active people on it and needs reviving. whoops.

i'll be adding yours shortly! hit me up :cool:

Luca of M?ngl?ng
FC: 4897-5972-8113

I'd love to play with anyone willing! My town is very behind because I kept time traveling backwards to prevent my villagers from moving out when I didn't play for long stretches of time (seriously, my town is currently in August of 2016 >_<), but I'm working on catching up!

Feel free to PM me whenever!
Mimi of Teacake
FC: 1693-3789-0990

I'm a total newbie so hope no one minds me lol.
Town: Flora
Acnl toon: Pumpkin
FC 0362-0595-1609

I've got everyone added so far. Thanks so much and I hope to see you all around:)

hope ya'll don't mind me adding you as well! always good to have more friends to play with /o/

i'd love to add you! i dont have many friends to play with myself other than my sisters and 2 other people that occasionally come on!

my FC is in my sidebar/signature if you would like to add me! ;v;

i have added you, fc in sidebar

<

added you back! it doesn't say you've added me though so I assume you might have added my other DS because the code for that was in my sidebar?

I just changed it to the fc for the 3DS I use more (the fc I put in this thread) so it's less confusing for everyone, sorry haha

i'd love to add you! i dont have many friends to play with myself other than my sisters and 2 other people that occasionally come on!

my FC is in my sidebar/signature if you would like to add me! ;v;

sounds great, I'll add you in a second!

that's okay! xD it says you don't have me added though! o:

Omg I think I entered it wrong previously--honestly I'm really forgetful sometimes lmao :D but I've added you now! Sorry about all of the commotion lol

I'd love to add you guys. I might invite some people over to my town for Explorers day on the 9th!

Back