ACNL revival

Fallon

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (2) +
Needing to revive my friends list. The holiday events are coming around and Its fun to enjoy them together. Would love to add some active friends! I play regularly and love to have people over and see others towns. Always respectful of course. Feel free to add my fc and drop yours below. I also hack and can help woth rate items and what not. Thanks!
FC: 4614 - 2115 - 2952

Last edited:
I'd love to play sometime! I'm pretty active most days ^^ my FC is 5043-4126-8370 if you'd like to add me~

i'm in the same boat; hadn't played in ages due to school & now my friend list has no active people on it and needs reviving. whoops.

i'll be adding yours shortly! hit me up :cool:

Luca of M?ngl?ng
FC: 4897-5972-8113

I'd love to play with anyone willing! My town is very behind because I kept time traveling backwards to prevent my villagers from moving out when I didn't play for long stretches of time (seriously, my town is currently in August of 2016 >_<), but I'm working on catching up!

Feel free to PM me whenever!
Mimi of Teacake
FC: 1693-3789-0990

I've got everyone added so far. Thanks so much and I hope to see you all around:)

hope ya'll don't mind me adding you as well! always good to have more friends to play with /o/

i'd love to add you! i dont have many friends to play with myself other than my sisters and 2 other people that occasionally come on!

my FC is in my sidebar/signature if you would like to add me! ;v;

i have added you, fc in sidebar

<

added you back! it doesn't say you've added me though so I assume you might have added my other DS because the code for that was in my sidebar?

I just changed it to the fc for the 3DS I use more (the fc I put in this thread) so it's less confusing for everyone, sorry haha

i'd love to add you! i dont have many friends to play with myself other than my sisters and 2 other people that occasionally come on!

my FC is in my sidebar/signature if you would like to add me! ;v;

sounds great, I'll add you in a second!

Back