• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

MMC?

Tails-Doll29

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What is this MMC that I've seen in The Gate, if this is in the wrong place, can a Staff Member move this please?

The mmc is a club for animal crossing made by JasonBurrows I dont recommend joining though -_-

fitzy said:
Tails-Doll29 said:
I guess so, but he's ok once you get to know him, I have his MSN and he's cool.
Okay, that's just what I think of him.
Yeah, but you only know his cocky side, I didn't like him one bit when I first met him on another site, he chatted to me for a few months and he's was kinda ok to be friends with, but anyway, everyone to their own opinion, but just give him a chance, please?

Btw, what does MMC stand for, he's never told me, but then again, I fail as I never asked him?

And what is the Leaderboard about on TBT?

Something about this thread makes me laugh so much but it'll end in trouble if I say anything so I'll shut up rambling on now.

Yeah, I remember Tails-Doll29, I did use to be cocky to you, but I decided to try and be friends with you, apologized to you and we've been friends ever since :)

Back