• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello from tenesee

Hi, Nick! I'm new here too so I thought I'd pop in and say "Hi!" to another new member. I'll add you to my Friends as soon as I hop back on my 3DS. I hope you'll consider adding me as well - FC 1779-5207-9946. I hope to see you around the forums!

Hello and Welcome to TBT! My name is Yume and my town name is ukiyo. I hope you have a fun tjme here talking to friends to also like animal crossing and spending your tbt bells, if you don't already know you earn tbt bells by posting p (not threads but posting on things)! I've had my say, my fc is 3755-2131-2551 and you can add me if you'd like and we could hang out some time

Hi, Nick! I'm new here too so I thought I'd pop in and say "Hi!" to another new member. I'll add you to my Friends as soon as I hop back on my 3DS. I hope you'll consider adding me as well - FC 1779-5207-9946. I hope to see you around the forums!
Thanks sorry it took a while to get back to you guys been working on my town after I reset the old one lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and one more thing if anyone can give me the sleek set lick a price and I'll see if I want to buy it

Welcome fellow new person!o/

We seem to enjoy a lot of the same games! Have you decided rather you are going to get Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon yet?

I'll be getting Ultra Moon.
My 2 big kids are getting Ultra Sun.

Sadly, my husband doesn't get into Pokemon, but I *KNOW* my youngest will be a Pokefan in just a few short years too!

Everyone in the family enjoys Zelda, though. I hear from a reliable source that Santa is getting our family a Switch and Breath of the Wild for Christmas this year. ;)

Back