hello from tenesee

Hi, Nick! I'm new here too so I thought I'd pop in and say "Hi!" to another new member. I'll add you to my Friends as soon as I hop back on my 3DS. I hope you'll consider adding me as well - FC 1779-5207-9946. I hope to see you around the forums!

Hello and Welcome to TBT! My name is Yume and my town name is ukiyo. I hope you have a fun tjme here talking to friends to also like animal crossing and spending your tbt bells, if you don't already know you earn tbt bells by posting p (not threads but posting on things)! I've had my say, my fc is 3755-2131-2551 and you can add me if you'd like and we could hang out some time

Hi, Nick! I'm new here too so I thought I'd pop in and say "Hi!" to another new member. I'll add you to my Friends as soon as I hop back on my 3DS. I hope you'll consider adding me as well - FC 1779-5207-9946. I hope to see you around the forums!
Thanks sorry it took a while to get back to you guys been working on my town after I reset the old one lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and one more thing if anyone can give me the sleek set lick a price and I'll see if I want to buy it

Welcome fellow new person!o/

We seem to enjoy a lot of the same games! Have you decided rather you are going to get Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon yet?

I'll be getting Ultra Moon.
My 2 big kids are getting Ultra Sun.

Sadly, my husband doesn't get into Pokemon, but I *KNOW* my youngest will be a Pokefan in just a few short years too!

Everyone in the family enjoys Zelda, though. I hear from a reliable source that Santa is getting our family a Switch and Breath of the Wild for Christmas this year. ;)

Back