Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Feedback
100% (102) +
So after filling my beaches with flowers to make hybrids I guess before my hiatus I also filled my storage with them, and my museum rooms... so now my town is incredibly overrun with flowers.

I am keeping my roses and my hybrids for the most part right now, but I have a TON of red and yellow flowers of all other kinds that I'd like to give away! (There are also a very few white flowers that have spawned in my town.) So if anybody would like to come over and grab some I will let in one person at a time to grab as much as they'd like until they're gone.

Most of the flowers are in front of my train station and on the front section of town, once those run out I will show you to the beach where there are more. It's on a first come first serve basis, so if someone comes with an empty storage and takes all of them that's fine by me, you can just come and grab a pocketful as well, take as much as you'd like.

Rules:
-Do not run, you'll destroy the flowers and there will be less to give away.
-Stay in my sight, if I see you wonder off I'll end.
-Do not shake trees or pick the roses by the train fence, or the Jacob'd ladders by my camp, those are part of my landscaping.
-Tell me when you're done and I'll end the session.

Once you post you'd like to come, I will VM you when I have added you and opened, if you do not reply promptly I'll move on to the next person, so please only reply here if you're ready to come!

My FC is in the sidebar, if yours is not, please post it in your reply here.

Last edited:
Back