• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Desperately Need Some Opinions

UnderWish

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lobo
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mint
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
So in my town, I've had the same villager setup for a while;
Whitney, Wolfgang, W. Link, Medli, Stitches, Epona, Erik, Diana, Marshal, and Fang
But the problem is
I'm not connected to Epona, Erik, Diana, Marshal, Stitches, or Medli. I just don't care for them much. They're boring to me and it's always a pain when they ping me. At the same time I don't want to move anyone out because I just put some flowers and such down in my town and I really don't wanna have them move into my park or my open areas that I'm planning for other things. I don't use QR codes for my paths, either, I plan to make natural paths by running on them a lot so the grass goes away. I have the amiibo cards for so many villagers but they're all getting stale and I don't know who to bring into my town anymore, or if I even want to replace anybody.
Can someone recommend me some less popular villagers or villagers you've had in your towns that you came to adore? I'd love to try having them. And if anyone wants Stitches, Marshal, Erik, or Diana whore all unoriginal, tell me a villager I should replace them with and I'll move them out for you^^;

I relate to getting bored with your neighbours - I ordered a few amiibo cards to replace a couple of mine.

Personally, I came to love Leonardo, Caroline, and Mira. Recommending villagers is tricky though because everyone connects to them differently, and even then it can be over time. You never know who you'll bond with.

Soliel, Celia, Pekoe, Carmen, Caroline, Lionel, Gladys, Kid Cat, Mac....
Like Jeannine said, everyone bonds differently, I didn't think I'd like Kid Cat when he moved in...now he's like a little brother.

Soliel, Celia, Pekoe, Carmen, Caroline, Lionel, Gladys, Kid Cat, Mac....
Like Jeannine said, everyone bonds differently, I didn't think I'd like Kid Cat when he moved in...now he's like a little brother.

I relate to getting bored with your neighbours - I ordered a few amiibo cards to replace a couple of mine.

Personally, I came to love Leonardo, Caroline, and Mira. Recommending villagers is tricky though because everyone connects to them differently, and even then it can be over time. You never know who you'll bond with.

Thanks so much to both of you<3 I'll definitely try Celia and Leonardo. Will have to ask Fantasia to get him in though, since I don't have his card. I haven't had either of those villagers before c:

Leonardo is probably my favourite tiger villager. I had him in my town early on and when he left I actually missed him. He's one of the few that I fondly remember.

I like Celia too she's nice and I adore Normal villagers lol. I have her house parked beside Franks as well (I thought he was a Jock villager).

Colton is somewhat popular but I love him. He's a better smug villager than Julian is and I have both.

I can scan her in for you.
I have 10 other cards of low tier villagers.

I can scan her in for you.
I have 10 other cards of low tier villagers.

Leonardo is probably my favourite tiger villager. I had him in my town early on and when he left I actually missed him. He's one of the few that I fondly remember.

I like Celia too she's nice and I adore Normal villagers lol. I have her house parked beside Franks as well (I thought he was a Jock villager).

Colton is somewhat popular but I love him. He's a better smug villager than Julian is and I have both.

I have Celia's card actually.

I actually have multiple copies of Celia's card, thanks for the offer though! ^^;

And I was thinking about Colton! I love horses and after I get Epona out, I was thinking I could move him in. I have his card, too!
Cheri was another villager I was thinking about. Maybe Muffy or Pashmina as my Uchi and Sterling or Sprocket as a Jock.
I could also go along the lines of getting Mint or Bella since they were in my first town and were two of my favorite villagers.
Does anyone here have a guide to plot resetting on hand? x:

i know you said you don't use qr codes for paths and such, but lay down random patterns you already have on areas you don't want villagers moving on to. when you're done moving in all your villagers, you can simply erase them afterwards!
note: if a villager has no more open space to move to, they will have no choice but to move on your patterns, so make sure you have areas where they can plot their houses! this makes plot resetting go by a lot faster.

Last edited:
i know you said you don't use qr codes for paths and such, but lay down random patterns you already have on areas you don't want villagers moving on to. when you're done moving in all your villagers, you can simply erase them afterwards!
note: if a villager has no more open space to move to, they will have no choice but to move on your patterns, so make sure you have areas where they can plot their houses! this makes plot resetting go by a lot faster.

Thanks so much. Will this work with the amiibo cards..?

Thanks so much. Will this work with the amiibo cards..?

i think so, i dont see why it wouldnt though! it might just take longer and be more frustrating to get them where you want exactly, so just have some music to listen to so you dont get sick of the music in-game like i would lmao

here's a thread regarding the plot resetting. its not a guide, its just to clear up confusion with the update 'n stuff!
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?393225-ACNL-Update-Plot-resetting

you could probably find a good guide if you look it up on google. otherwise, if you have questions i can certainly help you!

Last edited:
Back