• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Destiny 2 General Thread

vel

xoxo
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
ok i kept forgetting to make this but now i did! anyways, just general talk about the game here, hopes for new exotics, faction rallies, nightfalls, raids, etc., complaints about high caliber rounds the meta or events, and all around stuff about the game. or if you're looking for a fireteam, feel free to poke around here!

personally, i've been really enjoying this game so far, two of my characters are 290+, my hunter is so close to 300, and idk it's fun to play with people. what about all of y'all?

Destiny 2 is fun, but I don't feel like there's enough content to keep me around. I haven't done patrols yet, but I can't imagine them being the same timewaster they used to be in Destiny 1.

Also my internet is drowning apparently because I can't keep stable connections and constantly get baboon errors.

I'm a 285 Warlock on Xbox if anyone wants to add me my GT is Dark Desert Fox. Make sure you let me know you're from TBT though or I might think its a random request. I actually complained about this game a lot and had no intentions of getting it until a good friend of mine got it. It's been a pretty fun experience. I still hate how raids are done because people don't want to teach others who haven't done it before so finding a tolerant raid group is annoying. Raids are important for gear and light too.

I'm a 285 Warlock on Xbox if anyone wants to add me my GT is Dark Desert Fox. Make sure you let me know you're from TBT though or I might think its a random request. I actually complained about this game a lot and had no intentions of getting it until a good friend of mine got it. It's been a pretty fun experience. I still hate how raids are done because people don't want to teach others who haven't done it before so finding a tolerant raid group is annoying. Raids are important for gear and light too.

ugh, yeah, tough finding people patient enough to do it with you. i've tried to do it multiple times but it always ended with people running out of patience.

I have it for PS4, but I don't have Playstation Plus. I don't really know what to do in this game. But I'm enjoying it so far. Is it worth getting PS+ for this game?

ugh, yeah, tough finding people patient enough to do it with you. i've tried to do it multiple times but it always ended with people running out of patience.

Recently I've caved and have waited in 45 minute queues for the raid and I've actually gotten patient people for once. Except the problem is we're not getting past the dog part at all. It's extremely difficult when you don't have a good leader on the ground and keep getting spotted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have it for PS4, but I don't have Playstation Plus. I don't really know what to do in this game. But I'm enjoying it so far. Is it worth getting PS+ for this game?

I'm kind of confused how its possible to play without PS+ since it requires online. Unless you did a trial. Honestly, as fun as this game is I don't recommend getting PS+ just for it.

Last edited:
Recently I've caved and have waited in 45 minute queues for the raid and I've actually gotten patient people for once. Except the problem is we're not getting past the dog part at all. It's extremely difficult when you don't have a good leader on the ground and keep getting spotted.

dogs are hard without the proper coordination and knowledge, but once you get the rhythm it's pretty okay. still haven't done it completely, almost got to end before someone dced and we couldn't find a replacement. :/

dogs are hard without the proper coordination and knowledge, but once you get the rhythm it's pretty okay. still haven't done it completely, almost got to end before someone dced and we couldn't find a replacement. :/

Yeah, the raid is a little ridiculous. Spending hours just trying to figure out how to get past a certain part and learning the rhythm of things. I just want the raid gear and higher level light. I've probably invested a good 10-16 hours learning the raid and I know only how to do dogs (have yet to beat) and the first part.

Last edited:
Yeah, the raid is a little ridiculous. Spending hours just trying to figure out how to get past a certain part and learning the rhythm of things. I just want the raid gear and higher level light. I've probably invested a good 10-16 hours learning the raid and I know only how to do dogs (have yet to beat) and the first part.

well yesterday i finally did the gauntlet, didn't get anything from it, and tried to do calus for hours, ppl kept going off the ramp in the psionic room and team-wiped us. i guess it's just getting everyone on the same page.

well yesterday i finally did the gauntlet, didn't get anything from it, and tried to do calus for hours, ppl kept going off the ramp in the psionic room and team-wiped us. i guess it's just getting everyone on the same page.

Yeah, I might try again this week and just see if I can get in an experienced group of players. What do you think is the most difficult part of the raid in general?

Yeah, I might try again this week and just see if I can get in an experienced group of players. What do you think is the most difficult part of the raid in general?

coordination, definitely. just getting all on the same page at the same time. even one person screwing up, like in dogs or calus could literally mean failure, so it's good to make sure everyone is one the same page, but also losing patience is a big thing i've seen, people are quick to immediately subject blame, although maybe correct, and just start saying rude things to the person who failed instead of saying "hey it's alright."

My roomates are playing Destiny 2 on console but I'm waiting for the PC release. I'm pretty excited.

My roomates are playing Destiny 2 on console but I'm waiting for the PC release. I'm pretty excited.

i'm not getting pc, but yeah, super excited to see more people playing the game! also on another note, finally finished the raid!! 4 hours on calus, but we still did it at the end.

Back