MLB Postseason 2017

they want the opposite of what you want. how ya like them apples?

My apples hardly agree with me in general. Why don’t I want them to win this year? It’s because the Yankees won 40 times, and the Cubs won last year. I’m glad that the Cubs ended their championship drought, but I’m ready to see the Astros or the Nationals to win this year.

Idk who to root for cause I don't watch sports, but the guy who owns the local record store is rooting for the Indians so I guess I am too.

Go Indians!

Well, I'm from the Chicago area and usually root for the Cubs anyways, so I'm hoping they make it far in the postseason again, even though I'm usually not a baseball fan I usually get involved in the postseason because it's actually interesting
Still a bit upset the Mets did terrible this season, but oh well, there's always next year

Well, I'm from the Chicago area and usually root for the Cubs anyways, so I'm hoping they make it far in the postseason again, even though I'm usually not a baseball fan I usually get involved in the postseason because it's actually interesting
Still a bit upset the Mets did terrible this season, but oh well, there's always next year

why the heck would ya root for the Mets if ur from Chicallgo?

i still kinda hate the mets for that 2015 series

if we lose to daniel murphy again im gonna like, say a bad word. maybe two

I forgot until the Rays last made the playoffs how stressful they can be for the fans, because no lead is safe, unlike other sports where if your team is ahead and theres only so much time left on the game clock you know that victory is assured. in baseboru your team can kick butt for eight innings but have one awful inning and blow the whole game...

unlike other sports where if your team is ahead and theres only so much time left on the game clock you know that victory is assured.

poor falcons

thats like simultaneously the best and most stressful thing about baseball, but considering our bullpen woes this year its been more of the latter

Astros have won their third game. Now they are going to the ALCS. If the Yankees win today and the Nationals win tomorrow, both the Nats & Cubs and the Indians & Yankees will end up going to 5 games in the division series.

i thought the Astros skipper had blown it for sure when he needlessly pulled his starter to bring Verlamger in from the bullpen for the first time in his entire career (and he promptly gave up the lead to a 2-run homah)

One thing I do like about the Astros is that at their stadium, the song at the 7th Inning Stretch is Deep in the Heart of Texas.

Dodgers are now heading to the Semifinals (NLCS). I already know the Astros are there (ALCS).

I’m happy the Astros won, but the Yankees (my pet apples’ favorite team) also won. Looks like we’ll be seeing them play in the next few games.

The NLDS isn’t over yet. The Cubs or the Nats need to break the tie.

Back