Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
The time has come. Now that we are down to eight different teams (Washington Nationals, Chicago Cubs, LA Dodgers, Arizona Diamondbacks, Boston Red Sox, Cleveland Indians, Houston Astros, and NY Yankees), the postseason is about to start. If you are into watching baseball, which one of these eight teams do you want to see win the World Series this year?

The first game is going to start in about an hour, which is part of the American League Division Series. The National League Division Series starts tomorrow.

Lol, I read the title as "MLP Postseason 2017"... didn't know you were into that lol

I would like to see the Indians win it all. they should have won it all last year, as well as the year when they lost the World series to the Marlins, and i believe their club has the longest drought now in the Major Leagues without a World Series title.

but as long as the Yankees and the Red Sawx both go down in flames, i'll be okay with any of the other teams winning it all..

I would like to see the Indians win it all. they should have won it all last year, as well as the year when they lost the World series to the Marlins, and i believe their club has the longest drought now in the Major Leagues without a World Series title.

but as long as the Yankees and the Red Sawx both go down in flames, i'll be okay with any of the other teams winning it all..

I think the Astros and Indians will knock them out. The Indians is a very tough team. The Astros, they may not pitch as well, but they scored more runs.

The two teams I like to see make to the world series the least are the Yankees and the Cubs. The Cubs already won last year, and the Yankees won more frequently than any other team. I'm more in favor of seeing the Astros vs Nationals at the World Series.

Baseball seems to be fun. I've never seen a game though, live or televised, since baseball is non-existent were I live. I know of the Yankees though, but that's about it. lol

Baseball seems to be fun. I've never seen a game though, live or televised, since baseball is non-existent were I live. I know of the Yankees though, but that's about it. lol

Same lol. Not that I'm sports interested other than watching like ski jumping but yeah still they never like air it here.

Baseball is pretty fun on Wii Sports lol. I do like teeball, too. I also don't mind watching baseball on TV, so maybe I'll give this a watch. In Australia, baseball isn't very popular (but cricket is??? dumb), so that sucks. :/

Last edited:
It looks like the only home team to lose this round is the Nationals. But that's a team i wanted to see win the NLDS.

for some reason the Nats just never seem to play well in the playoffs

They might play well this year. They barely won though. But if they want to make it to the World Series for the first time, they better beat the Cubs two more times and the other team 4 times.

My team is the Cubs. I was on a field op last year when they went to the Series, so I couldn't watch the games. So hopefully this year it'll be another title for them and I can watch it.

Back