• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

MLB Postseason 2017

I agree. Spankees eliminated the Tribe, are you ****ing kidding me? MLB sucks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, the World Cup of Communist Kickball sucks too. ****in' A

idk whether i feel bad for the indians or not

not sure whether we won or whether the nats lost but either way my head feels like its gonna explode

not sure whether we won or whether the nats lost but either way my head feels like its gonna explode

can you have somebody ready to livestream your head, just in case it really does explode?

i mean. dude, you better head to the ER to be safe...

that ball beat altuve by a mile. glad verlander got the win tho

can you have somebody ready to livestream your head, just in case it really does explode?

i mean. dude, you better head to the ER to be safe...

maybe i'll livestream it tonight, i get the feeling tonight isnt gonna be good for my health

dangit if this turns out Dodgers v Yankees its gonna suck. except to the tv networks broadcasting it, coz they gonna roll in the dough....

I kinda see that the Dodgers will make it.

But for the Yankees or Astros, I don’t know. Now they are tied 2 to 2. Whoever wins tomorrow is more likely to make it to the World Series. I’m hoping for the Astros to make it.

Wanna know an interesting fact about the remaining teams? All four of them are from the four largest cities in America (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston).

dangit if this turns out Dodgers v Yankees its gonna suck. except to the tv networks broadcasting it, coz they gonna roll in the dough....

honestly i've kind of come to terms with the possibility of the dodgers making it but the astros better ****in make it

What the hecky are you all talking about?
Baseball??
Oh
*goes back to cricket training*

We weren’t surprised that this was going to happen, but the Dodgers are now in the World Series. Not only that, but this is the first time they made it to the World Series within our lifetimes, because back when they last made it, the vast majority of us TBTers weren’t even born.

If you guys don’t want a Yankees vs Dodgers game, you better root for the Astros. They can’t lose one more game if they want to make it to the World Series.

Last edited:
where's jav at, his boys are goin to the ws

pulling for the astros now that the cubs are out, but if the yanks win i'll probably roll with the dodgers

Astros won. The Championship Series is over.

Next Tuesday is when the finals begin.

grats Apple!
(i'm assuming your team is the Astros and not the Rangers...)

Yes. Our family has always been Astros fans since I was little. Rangers...we never cared about.

Either way, I still win. The Astros is my favorite from the American League, as the Dodgers is my favorite from the National League.

By the way, I decided that we won't be using this thread anymore since the regular postseason games are over.

Last edited:
Back