• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Shannice's Dreamie Service! ALL villagers [ONLINE]

thank you! if you dont mind me asking also, how would I be able to obtain more TBT ? :) sorry, i feel like a beginner again! haha

thank you! if you dont mind me asking also, how would I be able to obtain more TBT ? :) sorry, i feel like a beginner again! haha

Posting threads, replying to threads, doing trades for tbt. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright, pm me when hes ready

He's almost ready! Please add my fc, and send over the tbt. Gates will be open in five minutes.

Player Name:Marnie
Dreamie Request: Fauna
Tbt Offer: 30TBT (you mean just 30 or 30K) again sorry for my ignorance im catching up lol

Player Name: Talia
Dreamie Request: Gayle
Tbt Offer: 25

Last edited:
PN: Lazlo
DR: Phoebe
O: 20tbt

TYSM for all your help!

Hey sorry about that..ive been busy but I'm available whenever. Feel free to contact me whenever he's ready! Thank u

Player Name: Sen
Dreamie Request: Sterling
Tbt Offer: 20 tbt

The shop will be closed today as I am out.
Thanks everyone for your orders and patience!

I'm back guys :)
Leave a like on this reply when any of you are available and I'll get to work on your villager <3

Player Name: Rebecca
Dreamie Request: Eloise
Tbt Offer: 15TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be ready in about half an hour if that works for you?

Sure thing, that definitely works!

Last edited:
Player Name: Rebecca
Dreamie Request: Eloise
Tbt Offer: 15TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing, that definitely works!

Eloise is almost ready.
Please add the red fc in the post and send over the tbt and I will be opening in 10 mins!

Back