• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Shannice's Dreamie Service! ALL villagers [ONLINE]

Please use this form:
Player Name: Jamie
Dreamie Request: Stitches
Tbt Offer: 15 (I'm new...)

Player Name: Ava
Dreamie Request: Teddy
Tbt Offer: Would 15 be alright? I can go higher if needed :)

CANCELED : A person has agreed to give him away to me. Sorry! Hope you understand.

Last edited:
Player Name: Sam
Dreamies Request: Dobie
TBT Offer: 20? I can go higher as I know he's a wolf and they're always in high demand.

Player Name: Kofei
Dreamie Requested: Marshal
TBT offer: 50 tbt if that works : )

sounds great! i currently do not haev room, but I will be back for a request, thank you very much for putting up with my questions! :)

Last edited:
How much would you ask for Goldie or cookie? Diana is way to expensive for me rn😣

Hey :) I’m new to The Bell Tree so I don’t know everything about some things works, so before placing my requests I wanted to ask how can I pay with tbt? Thank you!

Player Name: Akane
Dreamie Request: Fauna
Tbt Offer: 30? I don't know how much is a right price >.<

Hey :) I’m new to The Bell Tree so I don’t know everything about some things works, so before placing my requests I wanted to ask how can I pay with tbt? Thank you!
Hi Mary30! I am pretty new to it too, but I was lucky enough to have someone snatch me up and explain all that right away, so I'll pass some of that knowledge on. :)

On the top of your screen is a button that says "Currency:, you click that open and it will say how many bells you have. Click your amount and it should open a little screen with the option to transfer. Initially it'll have your own name set up as the target, click to change that and it'll let you type in the name of the person you want to transfer to. Once you have that all filled out you just send it, and in your notifications box you'll get a message that confirms your transfer and the amount. :) Hope this helps!

Hi Mary30! I am pretty new to it too, but I was lucky enough to have someone snatch me up and explain all that right away, so I'll pass some of that knowledge on. :)

On the top of your screen is a button that says "Currency:, you click that open and it will say how many bells you have. Click your amount and it should open a little screen with the option to transfer. Initially it'll have your own name set up as the target, click to change that and it'll let you type in the name of the person you want to transfer to. Once you have that all filled out you just send it, and in your notifications box you'll get a message that confirms your transfer and the amount. :) Hope this helps!

;)
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ending-Bells-and-Collectibles-to-Another-User

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ending-Bells-and-Collectibles-to-Another-User

I think I’ve been as lucky as you, thanks to you ShafferFamily5 and your clear and helpful explanation, now I finally know how it works! Thanks, I really appreciate it! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That’s great! This also helped a lot, thanks Akaneq! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Player Name: Mary
Dreamie Request: Henry
Tbt Offer: 15-20tbt? It’s all I have sorry :(
Thank you!

Hi Shannie I'm back, but this time for a friend!
Her player name is Richelle, her town is Lilyacre and her friend code is: 4055-8668-5596
Her Dreamie request is Sterling the Eagle, and since she's tier 5, is 5tbt ok? :)

Player Name: The Pennifer
Dreamie Request: Gayle the Alligator
Tbt Offer: 30 tbt
★ ★ ★

Back