are you in a relationship? if yes, how did you and your s.o. meet?

Met my boyfriend through a group chat for our school - it was a pretty small group so we all got along well for a few months during the summer. He and I started talking just by ourselves and watching shows together (through Rabbit). Eventually, we went on a date together and it's been almost 2 months since then.

Ye we started dating in high school. We started liking each other when we were 14 but didn't do anything about it until we were 17 lol. We've been together for three years now :lemon:

Uhh I'm too blind for those we were sooo close back then like I seriously didn't know he likes me until my friends brought it up btw single since birth

Had plenty of relationships over the years (i dont know how ugly affffffff boiiiiiiiii), but at the moment I'm single afffffff boiiiiiiii.

It was love at first sight and we sleep together every night~Isn't that right, Bed? ♡

i'm a straight guy who almost had a girlfriend (twice) but was too shy to act on it. Never had a girlfriend once in my life, but I'm still pretty young and still in high school so I still have plenty of time. This does seem to always motivate my parents to pressure me into trying to ask someone out, which is a *blast* to have to deal with on a weekly basis.

Nope I'm single rn. I'm hopeful I'll find someone to be with soon. :)

Yes, me and my gf has been together for 7 years now. We met through a mutual friend.

Yes, me and my S.O have been together for going on 2 years. She dated my best friend at the time (he was a real ******* to her) and she always asked me advice about him once she felt things going rough, and I tried my best to give her good advice on how to handle him. They broke up in the later part of 2014, she remained single for the better part of a year, and her and I started to talk more, and one thing led to another.

your story sounds super cute ;; and i'm single! i'm actually not looking to date at all either though because i feel like i have a lot of shortcomings and want to devote myself to working on those before i can start devoting myself to a whole different person too :')

Mine is a pretty odd tale, and we're not officially together yet, but I met him on a chat site called xat in, like, 2011, and anyone who knows xat will know that there are basically millions of different chat sites (think of it as like a hub of Discord-esque servers in the form of chat boxes), and if your chat is popular enough, it gets on to the front page of the site.

So, mine just happened to be popular enough to warrant my future man to join, and that was the beginning of the end of our friendship! That period of my life was pretty dumb and depressing to look back on, but it's certainly something I don't regret, if only for that encounter.

Not a day goes by that we don't speak, and we excitedly await the day we get to meet in person after 6+ years of friendship. It's really made me believe in things like the butterfly effect. I was so ridiculously close to never meeting him ever, and my life would be so much different had it not been for him.

I'm currently in a ldr relationship and have been for about a month now, coming on two months. So it's pretty much early days. We met on this app, it's kind of like a messaging app for people with interests and stuff. It's kinda funny, because when he messaged me for the first time, it was him critiquing my bio, so I never thought anything would come out of it. LOL. He's very different to me in a lot of aspects, but I guess that's what makes it interesting. Atleast we both like to game, which is good.

I uh. don't remember how exactly we got to talking. I mean it was obviously online, but that was like .. 7 or 8 years ago :/

Either way, we first met in PERSON uh... 3 years ago? maybe 4... hmmm nearly 4 years ago. We're long distance. It works okay. I spend a few months a year in america, he will probably end up moving here, because Irish produce is so much better and reasonably priced (you think I'm kidding but I cannot stand how fatty and low quality american meat is, and the milk.... eughhhh)

I'm single and have always been, but a big part of that is because I've never made a conscious effort not to be. I've had a couple people that I *almost* dated, but usually it just fizzled out because neither of us knew how to advance the relationship haha.

I'm okay with it for now, although I would like to pursue a romantic relationship at some point.

I met my boyfriend in school. We were just friends but now we know that we had mutual crushes on each other. He was super quiet in school and we had art class together and in our friend group we basically just slacked off and got in trouble in class each day. He ended up switching schools and moving but we were still friends online, although it was more so just liking each other's posts and commenting on them once in a while.

I ended up moving away senior year and it wasn't really until after I graduated that me and him started talking online more. It wasn't like super flirty, but you can tell it was a bit. We actually messaged each other and stuff and he'd joke about disguising himself as an old man and sneaking into my Subway to ask for a spit sandwich, ya know, normal stuff like that...

Well I ended up moving back with my mom and him and I were still talking every once in a while, I told him we should hang out but he lived way too far to walk and had no ride to hang out. One day I was headed to the beach with my friend and we stopped at the gas station, she had me go in to buy drinks, and he was working. I could see once he saw me he kind of "lit up" and I brought the drinks to the counter, and he just asked me if that was it, and I said "Yes." And thought it was funny he didn't even really say "hi" to me or anything.

Well it was enough to get us really talking, that night when I got home he had messaged me saying he was sorry he hadn't said hi, and we just started talking more. Then he moved right down the street from me, and there was no more excuses to not hang out so I told him I needed help putting up Halloween decorations. So he came over, and we didn't put up any decorations. We basically sat in my room and hung out all day, catching up and stuff. He made me laugh so hard my ribs were sore and my face was sore from smiling. Like the next day I messaged him saying that I still needed help putting up decorations because ya know, we didn't even do that. So he came over and we put up some of them up, we had a lot of fun, but then we hung out some more.

He started coming over a lot, and we got to that "tickling" phase, where it's the only way we can awkwardly touch each other so we'd wrestle and tickle each other because we didn't know what else to do. One night after he went home he was messaging me, and we confessed our feelings to each other, and not even that was enough. He came over for Halloween and we were still him-hawing around our feelings, we'd gotten over saying it online but didn't know how to pull it into the real world apparently.

So at the beginning of November we'd started watching movies together, because with all of my friends and more than friends, I must subject them to all of the movies I love. So he had messaged me after he got off work and we talked for a bit online, and then he asked if he could kiss me, yes, he asked permission first, and I told him yes, he could, I had been kissing him on the cheek everyday when he'd go to leave, but he hadn't gotten the hint. So the next time he came over we watched Repo! The Genetic Opera and as soon as the credits came on we started kissing. XD That was it.

The next day he came into my work, and I introduced him as my boyfriend. He started coming over almost every day, and then two months later he moved in, since he was already staying every night there. And we've been together for almost 4 years now.

me and my bf have known eachother for about 3 years on social media but we never really talked to eachother until november on discord last year, we've been together for 7 months and we'll meet in april where he has an engagement ring for me hehe

we met on g+ and then a discord server called f***house (i know its a great name) was made by a girl i got along with so i joined and he was there too. we both talked on the chat and we voice chatted with others from 10pm to like 6am and i had the hots for him lol. a couple of days later i was really depressed and he texted me to ask if i was okay n stuff and i was like "wait you care about me?" and he was like "yeah we're friends you dummy" and we talked every day and he helped me with stuff and he liked me too but i kept on friendzoning him by accident bc i thought he would never love me but he actually did...im great
i told my friend about it and he was like "WTF WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT HIM" and i was like "I DONT KNOW I JUST DO"
in march he said he was hiding something and he said he was afraid that it would ruin our friendship so i caught onto it and asked if he loved me, at first he said no but then he wrote a paragraph about it and i was really happy but i was afraid he was joking bc he liked to mess with people so i questioned it and he said "no im not joking" so then i wrote something back and weve been together ever since. doesnt sound too romantic but him and i are lovestruck and hopeless romantics and i plan to only spend time irl with him and nobody else because hes the only person i need

Last edited:
Back