are you in a relationship? if yes, how did you and your s.o. meet?

satine

is it better to speak or to die?
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Wallopoid
Matryoshka Doll
Red Tulip
hi! i just thought this would be a cute thread and while i don't doubt there's been something like this before, maybe even more than once, i haven't ever seen one so i thought to make it!

i just want to know your cute stories <333

personally, i've been with my boyfriend since july. we met at work! we work at an ice cream store and i noticed him and thought he looked like clark kent lmao. i told him that (he says that he could tell i had a crush on him but he's just trying to make me think he did) and he eventually asked me out! our first date was to an abandoned, haunted bridge on the outskirts of denton, tx called the goatman's bridge. we have a lot of differences in our ideas and opinions but i find it highly refreshing! he's very lovely and my cat loves him so i think it's great. he's since then quit his job at where we worked together and met but i still work there lol! everyone freaked out when they found out. i was scared of letting them know because it's against the rules but the manager values us both so she let it slide lol. sometimes he still comes in to the drive thru and orders orange sherbet :,)

I'm married. We met online. :3 Our first date was at a local coffee shop and then walking around town. We just reached our first year of marriage anniversary last month. Time flies.

I'm married. We met online. :3 Our first date was at a local coffee shop and then walking around town. We just reached our first year of marriage anniversary last month. Time flies.

that is so cute!!! congrats on your marriage anniversary too omg!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope, I'm single. Gives my family enough motivation to keep trying to play matchmaker for me.

lol yes i had the same issue when i was single. sometimes its fun! but most of the time its kinda tiring lol.

lol yes i had the same issue when i was single. sometimes its fun! but most of the time its kinda tiring lol.

It is tiring especially when they keep trying to set me up with people I have nothing in common with so it's like awkward and everything

Last edited:
Nooooope. But me and my ex met when we were kids so we just grew up together i guess

Yes I am in a relationship. I met myself at a hospital. I have to say, I was quite attractive back then

Nope, I'm single. Gives my family enough motivation to keep trying to play matchmaker for me.

After that, once you're in a relationship, it becomes an endless interrogation of when you'll get married and, when you get married, it's when you'll have children.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that is so cute!!! congrats on your marriage anniversary too omg!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! Your boyfriend sounds really sweet and that's really cute that he still comes by your work to see you. :3

Last edited:
My boyfriend and I had orchestra together in 8th grade and i stole his fries back on the orchestra trip. Imma senior this year and him and i jst started dating 3months ago, and were back in the same orchestra together which is a big mood

I have been dating my girlfriend since early May. She is the greatest, we met online on a stupid dating website (POF, probably the worst one) and we joke to this day about how we found each other. After our first date, she sent flowers to my office and I knew she was the one. We are absolutely a great fit together. She lives two hours away but I get to see her tomorrow for the weekend <3

nope, too busy with school atm and far too shy in general ;;

but all of these stories from those who are in relationships are so cute aww

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have been dating my girlfriend since early May. She is the greatest, we met online on a stupid dating website (POF, probably the worst one) and we joke to this day about how we found each other. After our first date, she sent flowers to my office and I knew she was the one. We are absolutely a great fit together. She lives two hours away but I get to see her tomorrow for the weekend <3

just had to say oh my gosh that's so cute!

nope, i'm single and probably will be for a looooong time. im honestly not even interested in the slightest in dating or finding a significant other. i'd be happy with just my pets

I am in a relationship. Me and my boyfriend met in high school when we were 15. We started dating when we were 18 :)

I met my husband when we both worked at Dairy Queen. We worked together for a few years, then we started dating. Six years later we got married.

U-m-m
I’ve had bad stories
To clear up, no
For this year's Valentine's Day, this man put this huge box of chocolates at my work table.
And by huge, I mean HUUUUUGE.
And he was waiting at my table for me to come..
And he asked me to be my valentine and I was like;
“Nah”
OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS SUCH AN AWKWARD STORY I'M NOT GONNA CONTINUE
I NEVER WANTED ANYBODY AND THIS WAS LIKE, NO I CAN'T

Last edited:
Back