What's Your Least Favourite Quest/Task?

What is Your Least Favourite Quest/Task?

• Getting Signatures From Another Town

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Delivering a Package

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Finding the Owner of A Lost Item

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Burying a Time Capsule

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Getting Someone to See a Villager Inside a House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catching Bugs/Fish

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Buying Furniture for Someone

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Being Invited to A Villager's House

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Having a Villager Come to Your House

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Getting signatures because it's the one thing I can't complete by my own power. Doesn't help that I don't know anyone who plays near me... I hate having to turn them down because I know they're actually good favors and completing them get you good items.

I dunno if they'll ever change it to people in your own town, but it kinda makes sense that way..

Delivering a present, I have a bit of a strict dressed code in Vista and I really hate doing it there and I don't want them changing from the designs I have up in Able Sisters.. as long as it's not an ugly shirt or random furniture (the same for my other towns), it's already bad enough that I have villagers with that sort of thing in their homes!

I also don't like when they want to visit my house..like why it isn't special and having them over can be quite boring.

I've never had to get signatures from another town but it sounds tiring, especially if you don't have anyone to play with.
But I went with visiting villagers (or getting visitors, same difference). Mainly because they always pick a time an hour on from the current time and I only play in short bursts. So when the villager suggests a time, I'm most likely busy and can't play. Or I forget I have to visit them.

I hate having to go get signatures, lol. I really want to get another N3DS so I can just go to one of my other towns to do it. Sometimes it's hard to find people on here at the time I'm online :/ I don't like having specific times to go to villager's homes either, because I usually forget about them lol.

The bug or fish requests. Just... please. No.

I hate it because usually it's the most obscure fish they could possibly ask for –– and while I love them all so very dearly, there is something so absolutely tedious about hunting for just one fish that might or might not ever appear for hours just to get some irrelevant furniture item in return lol! It's far too much trouble.

And then there's the times they ask for like a sea bass or a horse mackerel or something and I'm sorry, this might be a little totalitarian, but I'm very restrictive on what can be in their houses (some of their decorating skills are just so poor lol!) and I do not want to enable such strong taste-blind behavior.

Signatures, but arranging meetings is a close second. I feel so bad if I miss it.

I keep drawers of rare fish and bugs if one of my neighbours should request them - saves me a lot of time!

Arranging meetings for visits, I almost always miss them, and when that does happen I just don't play for the rest of the day because if I talk to them they'll get mad lol, it resets the next day

Signatures! I dislike how it's not something I can complete independently, and I feel bad asking friends if I can visit with the main/sole intention being to get signatures. :(

I hate being asked for new furniture or to replace something else as you can't turn the request down, I usually just end up giving them gyroids.

Interesting idea for a thread! :)
For me is signatures, since I have to turn on the computer, go in the forums, see if someone can help... and if it turns out I can't do it after all, not only the friendship decreases, but I also have too keep the paper in my pockets filling space for a whole day before I can sell it. ;v;
I usually deny them every time. I did have good moments thanks to it, though. :)

As for arranged meetings, I usually get them with the first animals I speak to in the beginning of the day, and always choose the closest option, which is usually 30 min away. So after I do the chores from the day it's close to time, I don't have to wait. :)

Burying a time capsule is a pain for me because I often forget and then you can't bury it the next day and the villager gets mad at you. Signatures are also difficult since there are rarely people online these days, at least for me.

I always remember where I've buried time capsules as I bury them right besides the owners house :p

I actually like petitions, since I have a friend who we help each other out if we have one very consistently.

The fruit, bug, fish, and furniture requests tend to be easy. It's when they ask for an ultra rare bug or fish that I always rage and turn it down lol. I also dislike the "meet me at a specific time" requests, as I am very busy and can't play ACNL for more than a half hour or 45 minutes a day, so how in hell can I meet a pixelated animal an hour or an hour and a half from now?

Back