• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get flower bouquet, tweeter, blue balloon, 2 Kadomatsu, 2 Lotus Ponds, a tranquil bridge, cabana chair, cabana armchair, exotic wall, violet partition & the cinnamoroll set?

Last edited:
If you're buying more than 20 at a time, 1 tbt ea + 10 tbt? Let me know if you're okay with that.

That's 10tbt for each 20. So 70tbt in total.

i'm still online! but if you're tired, i'm willing to wait :)

So sorry, I immediately passed out after the post.. ;v; I just woke up.
I scanned in S3 - ?toile in town Ok?me, the same town you visited last time I guess.
I'll leave my gates open, so if you find this post, feel free to drop by. I'm possibly afk in there. Leaving the message in bulletin board when you're finished will help, so I know you've come. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I visit Celeste's RV?

Hi :) I don't know why but seems like I missed your post last night. Do you still need the visit?

Hello dear! <3

Do you happen to have any of these items?

Fancy tile floor
Natural chair
Incense burner
Vintage camera
Vintage radio
World map (Katie)

Let me know your price! :)

Hello! from S5 Chelsea's RV (My Melody) could I get
My melody shoes
my melody clock
my melody top

no rush!
lmk how much to pay you! thanks so much :)
I'm back. They are free while I'm TTing for villagers' transportation. If you're free in next 30 mins or so let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get flower bouquet, tweeter, blue balloon, 2 Kadomatsu, 2 Lotus Ponds, a tranquil bridge, cabana chair, cabana armchair, exotic wall, violet partition & the cinnamoroll set?

Hello :) Like it's said in OP, this is not shop thing and I don't do a big trade, due to time restriction irl. But I'd be happy if I have something you need and could share. So.

flower bouquet ... I don't have an extra rn.
tweeter ... ok
blue balloon ... ok
2 Kadomatsu ... this is re-orderable. so I'll order 1 for you.
2 Lotus Ponds ... I'm selling them for forum bells. offer?
a tranquil bridge ... ok
cabana chair ... I don't have extra atm.
cabana armchair ... I don't have extra atm.
exotic wall ... ok
violet partition ... I don't have extra atm.
the cinnamoroll set ... tbt or igb?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's 10tbt for each 20. So 70tbt in total.

Ah no, I mean, additional 10 for 1 delivery, unless it exceeds like over 60. And is that okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello dear! <3

Do you happen to have any of these items?

Fancy tile floor
Natural chair
Incense burner
Vintage camera
Vintage radio
World map (Katie)

Let me know your price! :)

Hi Quack dear :)
I'm not 100% sure, but they are all orderables, aside from World map? If so, yes. If you're in no rush, I'll deliver them after getting home. I'm leaving home in a bit.

I'll pay 5 tbt for both ponds? If that's fair. And I'll pay with IGB for the cinnamoroll please.

The Natural chair is from Cyrus'/Sandy's RV, the Fancy tile floor from Gonzo's/Weber's RV and the other three are orderable at T&T! I'm never in a rush with you :) Just message me when you're ready! Not sure if I will still be on, but I'm sure we will catch each other soon.

Hi :) I don't know why but seems like I missed your post last night. Do you still need the visit?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I would still like to visit Celeste. I'll tell you when I'm ready to come over.

I'll pay 5 tbt for both ponds? If that's fair. And I'll pay with IGB for the cinnamoroll please.

Pond is non-orderable and delivery from Pete in the past, unable to restock unless using power save or hack or whatnot. So I want it to be 15+ tbt a pieces.
And okay, cinnamoroll set (12 pieces ) for 500k?
If yes I'll get them all together after I get home. What's your timezone btw mind if I ask?

great! i'll be there in a second; i'm going to come as my second character

The Natural chair is from Cyrus'/Sandy's RV, the Fancy tile floor from Gonzo's/Weber's RV and the other three are orderable at T&T! I'm never in a rush with you :) Just message me when you're ready! Not sure if I will still be on, but I'm sure we will catch each other soon.

Ahh okay! xD Then either 3tbt or 50k for all together please. :)
And sure, I'll VM you when I'm back. See you later!

Pond is non-orderable and delivery from Pete in the past, unable to restock unless using power save or hack or whatnot. So I want it to be 15+ tbt a pieces.
And okay, cinnamoroll set (12 pieces ) for 500k?
If yes I'll get them all together after I get home. What's your timezone btw mind if I ask?

I'm fine w/o the pond for now I'll come back and get it when I get more tbt. My time zone is PST it's 6:45 pm here atm. Yeah 500k sounds good

Last edited:
Yes, I would still like to visit Celeste. I'll tell you when I'm ready to come over.

Okay. I'm going out in a bit. So I'll scan her in and leave my gates open for you when current visitor has finished his business. Will you leave a message on bulletin board when you're finished, so I see you've come?
Please add the FC for town Ok?me. :)

I'm fine w/o the pond for now I'll come back and get it when I get more tbt. My time zone is PST it's 6:45 pm here atm. Yeah 500k sounds good

Okay. Then I'll post here and VM you when I'm back and ready for you. ^^ Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll drop you a 99K bag just because :cool:

Aww okay. Thank you. xD

Any chance you have the Astro set? I’m also looking for a golden axe, golden rod, and golden slingshot for my wife. I’m new to the forums so I can only pay in bells. Thank you!

@ShyGamerGurl
I scanned her in and left my gates open. Feel free to drop by when you're free. Sorry for the wait. :)

Any chance you have the Astro set? I’m also looking for a golden axe, golden rod, and golden slingshot for my wife. I’m new to the forums so I can only pay in bells. Thank you!
Hi! I can let you catalog the Astro set, if you're free right now?
And I only have a golden axe.

Stopped by your town to visit Celeste's RV. Thanks again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back