• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling šŸ’ ā˜† Your Concierge ā˜† šŸ’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure now worries! I can wait! I forgot to also add floppy hat in the list and kk chorale.
And the fairy wig and drivers hat werenā€™t so important so thatā€™s ok! I just threw those in there just in case :D

I found the Driver's hat. Lemme check if I have Floppy hat. And okay I ordered K.K. Chorale.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey sorry for the late reply! & I've added your FC ^^ & ill open my gates in a bit c:

I missed you! u_u

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I visit ganons rv again? I can only buy three items a day. I don't know if goes off my day or yours cause I do time travel.

Sure. It's you who time travel. You can order new 3 when a day after. Also, I can order 3 from Ganon to help you if you could tell me which one?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good afternoon, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to either buy a Celeste bow from you or visit her in your campground? I have the coupons for it if necessary :~)

Hi :) You can have her bow for free if you'd like. Please add the FC1.

My apologies but I just joined today, can you please explain where to find FC1?

Hey again! <3

If you've got time, can you help me catalog a few more orderables? Trying to get a decent catalog and I would love your help!

alpine chair
alpine low table
bass
bathtub
blue series except the bed
cabin series except for bookcase, wallpaper and flooring

There's a lot more I'd like to catalog but I don't want to spam you, so let's start with these :) Please don't hesitate to say no or ask me to pay you!

Thank you so much! :D

@kiiirsten
I have you added and ready when you are. :) Please let me know when your gate is open.
Also, thanks betta!

Hey again! <3

If you've got time, can you help me catalog a few more orderables? Trying to get a decent catalog and I would love your help!

alpine chair
alpine low table
bass
bathtub
blue series except the bed
cabin series except for bookcase, wallpaper and flooring

There's a lot more I'd like to catalog but I don't want to spam you, so let's start with these :) Please don't hesitate to say no or ask me to pay you!

Thank you so much! :D
Hi again Quack! ^^
Don't worry! You're more than welcome to get back however much times. xD
So yes, sure. I'll let you know when I'm finished with some trades.

To get the bass and bathtub will you add FC1 too?

Last edited:
Hey! I didn't realize you got back to me! I want the wall, flooring and the rupee and then I can order the other three. That would beawesome!

Perfect let me know when to come :)

Switching the character then I'm ready to visit you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I didn't realize you got back to me! I want the wall, flooring and the rupee and then I can order the other three. That would beawesome!

Okay. I'll order the wall, flooring and the rupee. I'll let you know when I'm ready for you. :)

Hi again Quack! ^^
Don't worry! You're more than welcome to get back however much times. xD
So yes, sure. I'll let you know when I'm finished with some trades.

To get the bass and bathtub will you add FC1 too?

That's very kind of you! So you won't mind if I asked you to help me out a few times in the near future? I'm trying to limit things to about two sets at a time :)

I've added FC1, let me know when you're ready!

@krystillin
I'll be ready to open the gate in a bit. Are you still around?

That's very kind of you! So you won't mind if I asked you to help me out a few times in the near future? I'm trying to limit things to about two sets at a time :)

I've added FC1, let me know when you're ready!

I won't mind. ^^ I'm ready to drop off the bass and bathtub when you're free. No rush!

Last edited:
Hello! I've been looking for two natural chairs and a natural bench from Sandy's RV.

I'd be able to get them with my own MEOW coupons or pay you 50k a piece (150k total), whichever is easiest with you!

This is my first time on the Forum, so I apologize if I'm doing anything wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back