• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would 40 tbt be okay? Since getting a specific snow tyke item by making all snow family and island hopping for rares are pain in butt! xD If that's agreeable, everything's ready. :)

That is of course ok! I'm currently trading right now but as soon as that is done. I'll be ready :) my town or your town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

just to clarify is it 40tbt total or per item?

That is of course ok! I'm currently trading right now but as soon as that is done. I'll be ready :) my town or your town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

just to clarify is it 40tbt total or per item?

In total of course! xD Your town please if okay. I'll wait for your gates to show up. :)
EDIT : Add the FC2 please.

Last edited:
I changed my mind, BTB are probably way more useful to you.. Payment in BTB it is :)

I changed my mind, BTB are probably way more useful to you.. Payment in BTB it is :)
Oh Quack, thank you for being so caring. But I'm really okay with both currency, since they are not non-orederables. :rolleyes: Whichever is easier for you!
Also everything's ready. Sorry for the long wait. Please add the FC1 and let me know when you have time. :)

Sorry for the long wait! I’m back :)
May I also add 2 ivy partitions to the list as well as menu chalkboard.

Welcome back. No worries. And sure. :) Let me switch the character them I'm ready. FC is the FC1.

Oh Quack, thank you for being so caring. But I'm really okay with both currency, since they are not non-orederables. :rolleyes: Whichever is easier for you!
Also everything's ready. Sorry for the long wait. Please add the FC1 and let me know when you have time. :)

Welcome back. No worries. And sure. :) Let me switch the character them I'm ready. FC is the FC1.

Great, opening gates :)
Come when ready .

No need to apologize at all :)

I'm around, are you coming over or..? And just to make sure, are the orderables to keep or to catalog? I could've asked you in game but I hate the AC keyboard xD Will transfer the bells to you now!

Great, opening gates :)
Come when ready .

Heading right over. :)

No need to apologize at all :)

I'm around, are you coming over or..? And just to make sure, are the orderables to keep or to catalog? I could've asked you in game but I hate the AC keyboard xD Will transfer the bells to you now!

Orderables aside from Blue ballet dress, Musician's outfit, and fluffy dress, are for keeping.
And yeah, I know. I love talking in AC, but when it comes to trade and items and stuff, it's way faster to talk through somewhere else! xD
I'll be over soon after delivery to Bluebellie!

By any chance do you have a wall sock from Naughty or Nice day?

Hi! Would you happen to have another one of those wall socks as well?

Oh ok great!
And sorry I forgot I couldn't like your comment! ;;

What would you like in return?

Ok, thanks! And I got interested after seeing Alexander97's comment, and his separate post for it,
and turns out it's not in the US lol, so wanted to collect it as well <3

And will do, I can open now c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back