• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :) Yes, everything's selling category so it's okay. Thank you for caring about that.
I have these pieces.

great statue
valiant statue
moving painting
scenic painting

How about 300k+the perfect painting you have?

Hi I apologize for not continuing the post reply immediately, I think the forum went 404 for a moment so I was not notified. I will take Valiant, Moving, Scenic in exchange for my Perfect and 200k. You can PM me any time just know it takes like 5-15mins to arrive to my email.

Last edited:
Hi I apologize for not continuing the post reply immediately, I think the forum went 404 for a moment so I was not notified. I will take Valiant, Moving, Scenic in exchange for my Perfect and 200k. You can PM me any time just know it takes like 5-15mins to arrive to my email.

PMed you just now!

hey! could i catalogue the campus set?

Last edited:
Thank for the trade, if you can I would like to visit Gonzo's RV #42 also let me know what FC to enter.

Gates are open! But my town is a mess... Could i lead you to an emptier place?

If anyone need something. :)

Also, @Keldi
I'm not sure if it's okay to reply you here, but your wall doesn't let me reply! ^^;
Yes, I have time while I'm waiting for someone to be online. Just tell me which set we should start with?

If anyone need something. :)

Also, @Keldi
I'm not sure if it's okay to reply you here, but your wall doesn't let me reply! ^^;
Yes, I have time while I'm waiting for someone to be online. Just tell me which set we should start with?

Okay! (Why does my wall do that!?)
We can start with any set that's most convenient for you ^_^ Like I said in the vm, my goal is to fill my catalog so I might drop by more for the rest of the sets someday ^_^

Okay! (Why does my wall do that!?)
We can start with any set that's most convenient for you ^_^ Like I said in the vm, my goal is to fill my catalog so I might drop by more for the rest of the sets someday ^_^

Okay, let's start with these sets. You've read 1-pickup 1-drop-off rule, yes? If you didn't please do so I can just leave you while you catalog.

Patchwork Set
Campus Set
Astrological Set
HHD Save Data Items

EDIT: FC is the one for town どうぶつ.
Also, I looked at your wanting list and I have these items in my other town which you can have for free later, if you like. c:

Sketchbook
Chihuahua Ornament

Last edited:
Okay, let's start with these sets. You've read 1-pickup 1-drop-off rule, yes? If you didn't please do so I can just leave you while you catalog.

Patchwork Set
Campus Set
Astrological Set
HHD Save Data Items

Also, I looked at your wanting list and I have these items in my other town which you can have for free later, if you like. c:

Sketchbook
Chihuahua Ornament

I read the rule, yep ^_^
Also on the list is the lovely set(maybe in another town, is why you didn't name it?)
If I catalog another set while I'm there, I'll be sure to let you know ^_^ I have to eat so I'll let you know when I'm available(30-40 minutes; it's still being cooked but idk how long this'll take)

I read the rule, yep ^_^
Also on the list is the lovely set(maybe in another town, is why you didn't name it?)
If I catalog another set while I'm there, I'll be sure to let you know ^_^ I have to eat so I'll let you know when I'm available(30-40 minutes; it's still being cooked but idk how long this'll take)

You guessed right. Group 1 sets and Group 2 sets are in different towns.
And yeah don't worry. Just, if I drop dead asleep again, sorry in advance. It's still 5:30 am here. (≧▽≦;

Also~ I'd appreciate if you don't like my posts.

Hello! I am new here so I don't know how this works but do you have the sailboat model or the turkey dish by chance?
Thank you

Hello! I was wondering if I could order all the cinnamonroll (S4 - Chai) items and 2 Kiki and Lala wands (S3 - ?toile)? So that would be 14 items total, and I would pay the 50k per item.. so 700k IGB would be the total. :D If it's too many items please let me know and I can decrease my items ordered. c:

I also will be available until about 6pm CST (GMT-6) so if it's possible... if you're busy doing current trades would I be able to pick it up tomorrow afternoon (after 3pm CST (GMT-6))?

I would love to trade with you! Is there anything you want? Also do I just pm my friend code to you?

Hello! I was wondering if I could order all the cinnamonroll (S4 - Chai) items and 2 Kiki and Lala wands (S3 - ?toile)? So that would be 14 items total, and I would pay the 50k per item.. so 700k IGB would be the total. :D If it's too many items please let me know and I can decrease my items ordered. c:

I also will be available until about 6pm CST (GMT-6) so if it's possible... if you're busy doing current trades would I be able to pick it up tomorrow afternoon (after 3pm CST (GMT-6))?

Hi :D Is it okay to sell you everything except for 1 wand, and then let you visit Chelsea's van so you can order 1 wand by yourself? If that's okay please add FC1 and 7 and let me know!

You guessed right. Group 1 sets and Group 2 sets are in different towns.
And yeah don't worry. Just, if I drop dead asleep again, sorry in advance. It's still 5:30 am here. (≧▽≦;

Also~ I'd appreciate if you don't like my posts.

Sorry! ^_^" It's a force of habit because everybody says to.
Food was prepared as soon as I posted so I'm all set aftee eating ^_^
I can come over now ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back