• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Lmk when to come over. :)

Gates open! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for being so helpful all the time, I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to help us get items on this game! Have a nice day! :)

That's strange, I had a post here before. Maybe posting again will make it come back?

*sigh* the gadget shelf didn’t work put in his room. I’m still trying to fit it in somewhere.

Do you by any chance also have cruiser bike , modern cash register, and pine bonsai?Oh and a regular watering can :)

Also how much tbt would that be?

Last edited:
May I buy it off you? I'm not sure how much it's worth, but any amount in TBT or IGB is fine with me. :D

WA items are currently free while I'm TTing for villagers. Can I deliver now, if you're free?
Please add the FC1.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*sigh* the gadget shelf didn’t work put in his room. I’m still trying to fit it in somewhere.

Do you by any chance also have cruiser bike , modern cash register, and pine bonsai?Oh and a regular watering can :)

Also how much tbt would that be?

Hi again. :) Yes, gimme a min. I'll order the bonsai. If you can wait for an hour it's free. And if right now, may I ask for 6 tbt in total?

WA items are currently free while I'm TTing for villagers. Can I deliver now, if you're free?
Please add the FC1.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again. :) Yes, gimme a min. I'll order the bonsai. If you can wait for an hour it's free. And if right now, may I ask for 6 tbt in total?

If it’s possible now? I don’t mind mind paying the tbt :)

Please add the FC1.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah, sure.

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah, sure.

Ah, sorry as well. Are you still around?

Opening now! Sorry about not being able to wait! It’s very late here and I’m about to go to bed :D
Also, my town is scatttered in items. Sorry for the mess!
Don't worry. If it doesn't work, just let me know what you wanna try next time. c: Although I hope it did work. :rolleyes:

Hi there! ^_^
Could I catalog the ranch and robo set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back