• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Quack
Sorry for getting back late! ;v;

Pastel low table
Lottie's bun
Perfume bottles

are ready. You can have Astro clock too. It fell down when I shook the tree today. xD
And yes, if you still need to catalog Minimalist set, let me know.

No worries! Are you sure you don't want anything in return?

Yes, I am! I already have a few of the minimalist items by the way, but I figured it would be easier for you to just take out the whole set. Anyway, I already own the bed, chair, vanity, table and floor.

Am I coming over or will you drop everything off?

Yes, I am! I already have a few of the minimalist items by the way, but I figured it would be easier for you to just take out the whole set. Anyway, I already own the bed, chair, vanity, table and floor.

Am I coming over or will you drop everything off?

I'll drop them off if that's okay. Will you add FC for town Mystia?

There was a database error when I tried posting, so I'm wondering if you can see it?

do you have perfects fruit? if so I'd like to have a basket of perfect oranges.

also I might want to order the snowman series and snowtyke items if you have those but later since it's one thing at a time, for now I'd like the fruit if possible

The post about catalogging furniture setsAnd paying tbt since I'd feel bad if I didn't since it would be a lot because my goal is to fill the catalog ^_^

Sorry, I can't seem to find your post, besides that about lovely set. Will you repeat what you said?

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you have perfects fruit? if so I'd like to have a basket of perfect oranges.

also I might want to order the snowman series and snowtyke items if you have those but later since it's one thing at a time, for now I'd like the fruit if possible

Hello :) Sure. Will you add FC1? I'll drop it off quick.
As for snow man set I don't have a full set. As for Snow tyke what I have for sale is bunny, igloo, and matryoshka.

Sorry, I can't seem to find your post, besides that about lovely set. Will you repeat what you said?

Sure thing ^_^
I'd like to fill my catalog as much as possible, so I was wondering if I could catalog furniture by town(like, what's in one town, then the next). It's okay if you say no, since it would be a lot ^_^" I'd pay you tbt for it since I know it'll be quite a bit.

Hello :) Sure. Will you add FC1? I'll drop it off quick.
As for snow man set I don't have a full set. As for Snow tyke what I have for sale is bunny, igloo, and matryoshka.

alright great! I'll add your fc right now. so I'm getting a basket of perfect oranges, an igloo and the snow bunny.
how much tbt for those items?

alright great! I'll add your fc right now. so I'm getting a basket of perfect oranges, an igloo and the snow bunny.
how much tbt for those items?

Would 10 tbt be good? Also I'm ready when you are. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing ^_^
I'd like to fill my catalog as much as possible, so I was wondering if I could catalog furniture by town(like, what's in one town, then the next). It's okay if you say no, since it would be a lot ^_^" I'd pay you tbt for it since I know it'll be quite a bit.

Ah, I'd be more than happy to let you catalog set by set, but I'm not doing all in one go thing besides for my friends, for the reason of time thing, so sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, I'd be more than happy to let you catalog set by set, but I'm not doing all in one go thing besides for my friends, for the reason of time thing, so sorry.

sent! alright I'll open my gate in like 2 minutes

edit: gate's open

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's okay! ^_^ You can take your time and do 2 sets at a time :) I understand why you turned down doing it set by set :)

Hello! I was hoping to catch your thread when you were on :D
Do you by any chance have :

Kk sonata
Zen phone stand
Chain link fence
Palace wall
Office wall
Paintball wall
Lunar surface
Closed road
Modern office chair

For 45 tbt?