Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks serene and comfortable. Is that medicine chest, that's placed at the left wall? You're amazing at using stuff that I never had gotten idea as to how I could use it aside from the theme it clearly has! :eek: It's so fun to see your rooms. Thank you very much for giving me an update! ♡
Yes it’s the medicine chest! I like using items that don’t go with the complete sets, just to spiff things up a bit. I plan on finishing soon, and getting a dream address :D
Then you can see the whole picture.

For today’s list, do you by any chance have the sloppy carpet, pave floor, and grey pattern floor and wooden duckboards X4 ? Also how many tbt?

Last edited:
Yes it’s the medicine chest! I like using items that don’t go with the complete sets, just to spiff things up a bit. I plan on finishing soon, and getting a dream address :D
Then you can see the whole picture.

For today’s list, do you by any chance have the sloppy carpet?

Spiff. Yes, that's new term for me and you're exactly like that. Spiffing them up! Yes!
And, ahhh I'm SO looking forward to it~!

Yes. Will you add the FC2? I'm ready when you are. :D

I was going to order however Nintendo's online servers are down for maintenance!
"Online Play, etc.
All network services are unavailable at this time due to server maintenance.
Please wait until the maintenance is over.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

From Monday, January 22, 2018 5 :00 PM - Monday, January 22, 2018 7 :00 PM Pacific Time"

:c

Ah! xD
Yes, I have Sloppy carpet and grey patterned floor.
I think I have Pave floor, but need to check.
And I'll order 2 more wooden duckboards to make it be 4 of them, if you can give me some time?
16 tbt?
Sure no problem! Also, I don’t know why but my ds isn’t connecting to internet again...trying to fix it right now.

Edit: Ah it’s seems the networks are down for now.

Last edited:
I was going to order however Nintendo's online servers are down for maintenance!
"Online Play, etc.
All network services are unavailable at this time due to server maintenance.
Please wait until the maintenance is over.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

From Monday, January 22, 2018 5 :00 PM - Monday, January 22, 2018 7 :00 PM Pacific Time"

:c

Ah! That was why it showed error!
Thank you for the information! I really appreciate it. :rolleyes:

Gayle is leaviiiiiiiiing! (AGAIN) if anyone is interested.

Also, these requests are ready. Let me know you guys when you're free. :)

@ElderPlops
If you catalog the items, you can order it at your Timmy & Tommy when the shop is upgraded. That's how it works.

Thank you, I understand now. I'm currently on a business trip, and for whatever reason, my 3DS does not want to connect to either the hotel WiFi or personal HotSpot. May I request to catalog the Astro set on either Thursday night or anytime on Friday? I'm in California, PST.

Hey there! I'm especially eyeballing that rococo set and the lucky cat set for catalog!

Whenever you're ready, I'm in for obtaining either.

Thank you, I understand now. I'm currently on a business trip, and for whatever reason, my 3DS does not want to connect to either the hotel WiFi or personal HotSpot. May I request to catalog the Astro set on either Thursday night or anytime on Friday? I'm in California, PST.
Sure. I'm in GMT+9 and visit this site pretty randomly. We'll be able to catch each other sometimes. :)

It seems to be back on :)
I’m ready whenever.
Ah, sorry for having you wait! I'm back now and ready.

Hey there! I'm especially eyeballing that rococo set and the lucky cat set for catalog!
Whenever you're ready, I'm in for obtaining either.

Hi :) Sure thing. Please add the FC5 and let me know when you're free.
Also, just in case, since you're saying "obtain", you know what cataloging means, right?

Hello there! I just wanted to check if it’s alright if I list down my Wishlist (which is exactly 20 items) and see if you could check what you have and what you don’t have on it? My wishlist is all fortune cookie items. Please tell me if you have them or not. :)
Thanks so much.

Hi :) Sure thing. Please add the FC5 and let me know when you're free.
Also, just in case, since you're saying "obtain", you know what cataloging means, right?

Yep! To pick up the item so it registers in my catalog so I can order it myself later, then drop it for you to take back. Sorry, I know my wording was vague, haha.
My FC is 5172-5686-5553. I believe I have added yours; I took it from another post.

Shall I visit your town, or would you prefer to visit mine?

EDIT: I'm available any time tonight. My sleep schedule's a little messed up at the moment, lol. I anticipate I won't be going to bed until at least 6am PST.

Last edited:
Hello there! I just wanted to check if it’s alright if I list down my Wishlist (which is exactly 20 items) and see if you could check what you have and what you don’t have on it? My wishlist is all fortune cookie items. Please tell me if you have them or not. :)
Thanks so much.

Ohhh how beautiful are those cats!

/unrelated :p

Thanks so much.

Hello :) Sure, but... where can I...find your wishlist?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep! To pick up the item so it registers in my catalog so I can order it myself later, then drop it for you to take back. Sorry, I know my wording was vague, haha.
My FC is 5172-5686-5553. I believe I have added yours; I took it from another post.

Shall I visit your town, or would you prefer to visit mine?

EDIT: I'm available any time tonight. My sleep schedule's a little messed up at the moment, lol. I anticipate I won't be going to bed until at least 6am PST.

It says you have added me yet. I have 7 FCs. Please add the FC5? ( You can find it in the spoiler in OP! )
Also, yes that's cataloging. I'm insistent about the 1-pickup rule because I used to run this kind of thread and KINDA lots of people just picked up items and dropped it of RANDOM PLACE at all... which took couple hours and more for me to sort them all out again EACH TIME for NEXT visitors...
So! You only pick up ONE item at a time, and drop it off, so they won't get mixed up!

I'll open my gates when you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh how beautiful are those cats!

/unrelated :p

You know there's a big forest cat found lately? They are fluffy and beautiful, and yet big like a kid lion!

Last edited:
It says you have added me yet. I have 7 FCs. Please add the FC5? ( You can find it in the spoiler in OP! )
Also, yes that's cataloging. I'm insistent about the 1-pickup rule because I used to run this kind of thread and KINDA lots of people just picked up items and dropped it of RANDOM PLACE at all... which took couple hours and more for me to sort them all out again EACH TIME for NEXT visitors...
So! You only pick up ONE item at a time, and drop it off, so they won't get mixed up!

I'll open my gates when you're ready.

Oh, I'm sorry! I'm blind, lol. I just noticed what you were talking about now. I didn't see the spoiler.

No worries! I got you on that one. Added you this time, pbbt. I'll get online now; I'm ready when you are.

Oh my gosh! I'm here!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate open as well! Sorry I've been offline so much. Sometimes other hobbies get me hooked for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back