• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again. I want to get a New 3DS XL & Wii U for my friend and I'd like to buy (If you have them) The sketchbook Katie gives you and Golden Flowers (or if you don't have any some blue ones. Sorry if this is too much. My main priority would be the consoles. Thanks! Let me know how much it would be!

Hi again. I want to get a New 3DS XL & Wii U for my friend and I'd like to buy (If you have them) The sketchbook Katie gives you and Golden Flowers (or if you don't have any some blue ones. Sorry if this is too much. My main priority would be the consoles. Thanks! Let me know how much it would be!

Hi again. :) Approximately how many gold roses ( this is what you men by Golden Flowers, right? ) would you like?

Hi again. :) Approximately how many gold roses ( this is what you men by Golden Flowers, right? ) would you like?

Yes, sorry. Is 6 fine? i can give you some black roses if you'd like. Its just that i don't want to remove my Beautiful Town Ordinance.

Yes, sorry. Is 6 fine? i can give you some black roses if you'd like. Its just that i don't want to remove my Beautiful Town Ordinance.

Alright. Let me transport them, just a moment. As for prices would you be cool with this?

1. Visist to #2 Hopkins - free
2. WiiU Console - free
3. Sketchbook - free
4. 6 Gold roses - 6 tbt
5. Breeding pair of blue roses - free

If okay, please add this FC. 5043-3001-4316

Yes this is fine. Sorry for the delay i had to figure out how to send bells. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can pay now if you're ready?

Opening now.

On my way with Alpine.

EDIT:

@Espionage
Just as a note. Also I'll be a bit busy tomorrow, will be on later of the day possibly.
Also, I'm mostly on mobile, so it's easier for me to check boards only, not PM/VM.

Alpine set
Astro set
Blue set
Cabin set
Classic set

Last edited:
On my way with Alpine.

EDIT:

@Espionage
Just as a note. Also I'll be a bit busy tomorrow, will be on later of the day possibly.
Also, I'm mostly on mobile, so it's easier for me to check boards only, not PM/VM.

Alpine set
Astro set
Blue set
Cabin set
Classic set

Ahh ok well I've bookmarked this thread. Lucky I checked because the at mention feature doesn't work on this thread. But let me know ASAP. Preferrably via VM as I don't check boards much. But I'll try.

Ahh ok well I've bookmarked this thread. Lucky I checked because the at mention feature doesn't work on this thread. But let me know ASAP. Preferrably via VM as I don't check boards much. But I'll try.

Hi, I just got home, don't have much time right now. I'll VM you when I get on next time. :)

Hi there!! Is it possible for me to catalogue the KK song set?? ^-^ (I've read and acknowledge the pick up 1 and drop 1 rule!) Also is it possible for me to get the meadow Vista, swinging bench, and picnic basket from Maddie's RV? ;v;

Last edited:
Hi there!! Is it possible for me to catalogue the KK song set?? ^-^ (I've read and acknowledge the pick up 1 and drop 1 rule!) Also is it possible for me to get the meadow Vista, swinging bench, and picnic basket from Maddie's RV? ;v;

Hi :) Sure! To catalog the songs, please add FC for town Mystia.
And while you catalog the songs I'll order those 3 from the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back