• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :D Is it okay to sell you everything except for 1 wand, and then let you visit Chelsea's van so you can order 1 wand by yourself? If that's okay please add FC1 and 7 and let me know!

That would be absolutely perfect ; u; You're the best

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be absolutely perfect ; u; You're the best

Edit: I might be a little dumb.. I can't find the friend codes?

Edit: I found it. Don't mind me. xD

Just a question: If the item names are in Japanese(since you said you had a Japanese copy), how do we know whaylt we're catalogging?

The forum is being a little weird for me right now. I've added both FC1 and FC7. I'll lurk in the thread in case you're available to trade before I head out tonight! c:

@Anactoria
Augh error... ;v; Reopening in a bit, so sorry!

@womenrfromvenusaur
I'll let you know when I'm ready for you!

@ivorystar
I'll be ready after current trade, gimme a min.

@Keldi
It shows JP name in MY game. It'll show US version of the names in your game so don't worry. ^^;

@Anactoria

@womenrfromvenusaur

@ivorystar

@Keldi
It shows JP name in MY game. It'll show US version of the names in your game so don't worry. ^^;

No worries please come over anytime. My little brother is in my town currently but he won't bother you so please ignore him

Ah, okay ^_^
I'm available to come over whenever you are ^_^ Just lemme know which fc to add
Also, hopefully you haven't been up all night ?^?" (you mentioned crashing since it's 5am your time)

@Anactoria

@womenrfromvenusaur

@ivorystar

@Keldi

Got it :) I'll be waiting

Ah, okay ^_^
I'm available to come over whenever you are ^_^ Just lemme know which fc to add
Also, hopefully you haven't been up all night ?^?" (you mentioned crashing since it's 5am your time)

Ah. Sorry I thought I've given you my FC. Will you add the FC for town どうぶつ? I have you added.
And haha I didn't stay up! I wasn't able to... I soon drop dead asleep. ;v;

@womenrfromvenusaur
Gate is open. Feel free to drop by whenever! Sorry for the wait!

I have you added! ^_^
Okay, opening gates shortly. Please go and look around to catalog anything in there if I go afk all of a sudden! You can catalog anything as long as you follow 1 drop off 1 pickup rule.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please have a silver watering can?

Sure. Mind if I ask your FC?

@womenrfromvenusaur
Gate is open. Feel free to drop by whenever! Sorry for the wait!

Okay, opening gates shortly. Please go and look around to catalog anything in there if I go afk all of a sudden! You can catalog anything as long as you follow 1 drop off 1 pickup rule.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure. Mind if I ask your FC?

Oki doki! Thank you so much by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back