Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh excellent! Are you free to trade? :blush: How does 35 tbt sound?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If that's too low just let me know!

Hi there! Do you think I can get some mushrooms and bamboo shoots? I don't really mind the type of mushroom, whatever's easier for you :) You can name a price, but I have only 44 btb so I hope that's not a problem!

Last edited:
Hi there! Do you think I can get some mushrooms and bamboo shoots? I don't really mind the type of mushroom, whatever's easier for you :) You can name a price, but I have only 44 btb so I hope that's not a problem!

Hi :) You can have mushrooms and bamboo shoots for free, if you don't mind waiting for me to finish with one trade.

Hi let me know if you have any of the art down below, I would like to know the prices in IGB:

Paintings:

-Moving
-Moody
-Scenic
-Quaint

Statues:

-Valiant
-Great

I put everything on a single post to avoid having to do multiple transactions or trips, and since it is the same category I hope you dont mind.

Hi let me know if you have any of the art down below, I would like to know the prices in IGB:

Paintings:

-Moving
-Moody
-Scenic
-Quaint

Statues:

-Valiant
-Great

I put everything on a single post to avoid having to do multiple transactions or trips, and since it is the same category I hope you dont mind.

Hello :) Yes, everything's selling category so it's okay. Thank you for caring about that.
I have these pieces.

great statue
valiant statue
moving painting
scenic painting

How about 300k+the perfect painting you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back