• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll drop off if that's okay. Let me get them all together, just a moment.
Please add the FC for town Jelly. It's in spoiler. :)

sure thing, I got you all added so I'll go open the gates and you can head over whenever you're ready ~

Hello again :)

Thanks for helping me with the 7-11 items :D

I would like your help in cataloging the following items:
Polka-dot Low Table
Polka-dot Sofa
Polka-dot Closet
And the Modern Desk

Ok. I'm ready now.

Opening gates shortly. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mystia is open now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@CD_Alyn
Ah... you don't need to bring them back to your town. Cataloging means you put them in your pocket and drop it off, so you can order them in your town, at Timmy & Tommy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mystia is open now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@CD_Alyn
Ah... you don't need to bring them back to your town. Cataloging means you put them in your pocket and drop it off, so you can order them in your town, at Timmy & Tommy!

Oh Ok. A long time ago, I heard that it had to be in your town to catalog. Thanks for informing me.

May I ask you to order some items for me? I will pay you for them, whatever price you'd like. The items I'm looking for are:
Toaster (トースター )
Mixer (ミキサー)
Tape Deck (テープデッキ)
Sweets player (お菓子選手)
Pink Wood Floor (ピンクの木の床)
i'm sorry if my translations are bad, I'm not very good at japanese yet. :rolleyes:

If anyone need RV visit let me know.

May I ask you to order some items for me? I will pay you for them, whatever price you'd like. The items I'm looking for are:
Toaster (トースター )
Mixer (ミキサー)
Tape Deck (テープデッキ)
Sweets player (お菓子選手)
Pink Wood Floor (ピンクの木の床)
i'm sorry if my translations are bad, I'm not very good at japanese yet. :rolleyes:

Hi :) Pink Wood Floor and Sweets Player are non-orderable. Which currency are you paying in?
Also yes, I'll order the rest of what you listed for free. Let me know when you're back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back