• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!! I see you have ncp pics listed. Is there such a thing as a Celeste pic? Or Harriet? Mabel?
Do you by any chance also have Villager pictures?
Specifically hamphrey, Cole, Mathilda , and ken?

And if you do, how many tbt are you seeking?

Like my post if possible to come back :D

Last edited:
Hey! I online again. It's been a busy week. Let me know when you'll be back on. Thanks a bunch!

I'll buy 50 blue starts.
If you're buying more than 20 at a time, 1 tbt ea + 10 tbt? Let me know if you're okay with that.

Hi again! Do you have crazy redd pic, birthday sign, birthday table, bottled ship, holiday stockings, jingle piano, kimbap plate, small igloo, mouth of truth, sloppy wall, sloppy tv? Thank you!
Hi again :) This is what I have for sale.

crazy redd pic
birthday table
bottled ship
holiday stockings
jingle piano
kimbap plate
small igloo
mouth of truth
sloppy wall
sloppy tv

Hello!! I see you have ncp pics listed. Is there such a thing as a Celeste pic? Or Harriet? Mabel?
Do you by any chance also have Villager pictures?
Specifically hamphrey, Cole, Mathilda , and ken?
And if you do, how many tbt are you seeking?

Like my post if possible to come back :D
Aloha. Yes there's such a thing, like Celeste pic, Harriet's and Mabel's. 2 tbt each or so? Actually which one(s) are you after?
As for villagers' I might have that black plump lil guy. But gotta scavenge through. If I find it, villager's pictures are free.

I will like your post when I'm finished eating breakfast. ^^

Hey! I online again. It's been a busy week. Let me know when you'll be back on. Thanks a bunch!
Hey! It's alright. Will VM you after breakfast!

Last edited:
Hello again! Do you have the bottled ship, sailboat model, and the cabana set? Just let me know if you have any of these. If you do i can wait until you’re done with everyone (^ν^)

Hello again! Do you have the bottled ship, sailboat model, and the cabana set? Just let me know if you have any of these. If you do i can wait until you’re done with everyone (^ν^)

Hello :) I do, but they are asked in previous posts. Still I have my Sailboat model.

Please add the FC for town Ok?me. You can find my FCs in the spoiler in OP post. I'll leave my gates open, so feel free to drop by whenever.

I'm having a hard time finding your FC. I'm so sorry, but I just can't find it.

EDIT nvm, found it. On my way.

Last edited:
It's in the spoiler in the beginning of the opening post!

Last edited:
Hi again Red! :)

Can you help me get or catalog some of the things on this wishlist? They're all orderables. I realise there's quite a number of items on there so if you can just get me a few I'd already be very happy!

I was also wondering if you could get me all things from Vivian's RV but the alpine bed and basic trash can (already have those two)? Name your price :)

Hi again Red! :)

Can you help me get or catalog some of the things on this wishlist? They're all orderables. I realise there's quite a number of items on there so if you can just get me a few I'd already be very happy!

I was also wondering if you could get me all things from Vivian's RV but the alpine bed and basic trash can (already have those two)? Name your price :)

As for orderables:
New clothes after amiibo update ... I'll let you catalog if that works?
Thre rest ... I'll order them all if you could gimme half​

Vivian RV items:
So, it includes 8. And I'm doing 3 for free right now. So 5 items. 250K or 10 tbt. :)

Last edited:
No problem! Take all the time you need ^_^

Can I pay 250k IGB? I have millions of bells I'm not really using as I keep postponing getting my second house :p

Great! I’d love all that I meantioned if possible :D
Also thank you so much for your posts , I’m always lurking for them whenever I’m in need of items.

I won’t be able to pickup just yet though. I’m not home right now. I will be around in like1-2 hours but I’ll catch you around when I see you back on.

Great! I’d love all that I meantioned if possible :D
Also thank you so much for your posts , I’m always lurking for them whenever I’m in need of items.

I won’t be able to pickup just yet though. I’m not home right now. I will be around in like1-2 hours but I’ll catch you around when I see you back on.

Okay. I'll have them ready. And no rush. It's still before noon over here, I'll be on when you're back home. c: See you later.

If you're buying more than 20 at a time, 1 tbt ea + 10 tbt? Let me know if you're okay with that.

Hi again :) This is what I have for sale.

crazy redd pic
birthday table
bottled ship
holiday stockings
jingle piano
kimbap plate
small igloo
mouth of truth
sloppy wall
sloppy tv

Aloha. Yes there's such a thing, like Celeste pic, Harriet's and Mabel's. 2 tbt each or so? Actually which one(s) are you after?
As for villagers' I might have that black plump lil guy. But gotta scavenge through. If I find it, villager's pictures are free.

I will like your post when I'm finished eating breakfast. ^^

Hey! It's alright. Will VM you after breakfast!

That is great! I will buy all :) would you like tbt this time? I can still go both way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back