• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many blue starts do you have? I'll offer 1tbt per bush.

Hiya, may I ask what art pieces you have? I'd like a fair few of them, particularly Fine, Proper, Worthy Calm and Scenic paintings!

May I also ask if you have any of the following villager pics: Lolly, Fang, Clay, Flurry, Whitney or Bam?

Thank you :)

I'll order WA items from RV for free ( see op post ). Let me know if anyone needs it.
EDIT : I thought I could do, but started nodding off...

Hiya, may I ask what art pieces you have? I'd like a fair few of them, particularly Fine, Proper, Worthy Calm and Scenic paintings!

May I also ask if you have any of the following villager pics: Lolly, Fang, Clay, Flurry, Whitney or Bam?

Thank you :)
Hi! I have all the art pieces you listed and Clay's picture.

Last edited:
I'll order WA items from RV for free ( see op post ). Let me know if anyone needs it.

Hi! I have all the art pieces you listed and Clay's picture.

Oooo thank so much! :D How much would that be? (IGB) You don't see many pics or paintings beng sold so I'm not sure how much to base it off. Would 99K igb be enough?

Please could you order the following from Etoile's RV: Wall, Floor, Clock? Thank you! <3

Hi again! Do you have crazy redd pic, birthday sign, birthday table, bottled ship, holiday stockings, jingle piano, kimbap plate, small igloo, mouth of truth, sloppy wall, sloppy tv? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back