• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening! Me again :~) I was wondering if it would be possible for me to visit Filly's RV in your town

Hi again! Please could you order me the following from the My Melody set? Dress, hat, outfit. Ty so much!! I'll be free after 4pm GMT!

Good evening! Me again :~) I was wondering if it would be possible for me to visit Filly's RV in your town

Hi :) Are you still around?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again! Please could you order me the following from the My Melody set? Dress, hat, outfit. Ty so much!! I'll be free after 4pm GMT!

Hi again :) Okay. I'm not sure if I'm on around that time, but we can catch each other sometimes.
By the way, you no longer want Gayle? She's boxed up right now.

Still TTing, so accepting to order max 3 items from a van of your choice for free, if anyone like that.
Also.

oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif

If any of you guys are ready to receive your items, let me know.

@madokaname
Afternoon Tea Set
Bubble wand
Tweeter
All color of pinwheels
All flavor of ice creams and soft serves

@DaftPunk
My Melody Dress
My Melody Hat
My Melody Outfit

@Chele
Sorry for the long wait. I've got my hands on some of the items in your list. If I get some more while TTing, I'll let you know.

1-Up Mushroom
Bill Blaster
Block
Coin
Fire Bar
Fire Flower
Goal pole
Kart
Peach's parasol
Pipe
Super Mushroom
Super Star
Yoshi's Egg

@Car
24-shop shop counter
24-shop steamed bun case
24-shop soft drink display

@Perry Berry
Pompompurin Wall
Pompompurin Floor
Pompompurin Bed

Last edited:
Hi there! I was wondering if you could maybe order for me 3 items from Marty's RV. I need the
Pompompurin wall, floor and bed.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
hi there! i am so sorry, i am back right now ~ are you still on?

Ah no no it's okay, don't worry. :) I was busy too.
I'm not free right now, will be back in a bit, like 30 mins? Let me know when you're free again. Thank you!

No problem! I'm free right now for a while, we can trade then wen you're back! Thank you too! ^^

I'd take Gayle if only I didn't have the max amount of villagers :( Do let me know when you're free for me to collect the items though <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back