• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :) Sure, but... where can I...find your wishlist?

here!
Also, I don’t think I have that much time anymore today to trade... I’m GMT+12. Maybe we could trade tomorrow this same time while you get everything ready? I’ve read the original post and I’ve seen that you want quick trades and no reservations, so maybe I can re-order this tomorrow around the same time I did today, if that’s okay with you?

You know there's a big forest cat found lately? They are fluffy and beautiful, and yet big like a kid lion!
OMG that’s so cute!!

Last edited:
RedTropicalFish said:
You know there's a big forest cat found lately? They are fluffy and beautiful, and yet big like a kid lion!

That is so cool! I hope it's a friendly kind of feline :)

here!
Also, I don’t think I have that much time anymore today to trade... I’m GMT+12. Maybe we could trade tomorrow this same time while you get everything ready? I’ve read the original post and I’ve seen that you want quick trades and no reservations, so maybe I can re-order this tomorrow around the same time I did today, if that’s okay with you?

Sure! :D If I'm not here around this time ( my schedule gets pretty messy at times due to family stuff ), still I'll be on and off throughout the week. See you soon then. G'night.

Hello there again! I’m back and ready. If you still need time preparing the order, then that’s fine, take your time. Feel free to contact me when you’re ready!

I'm ready now whenever you are!

Hi :) Adding you now. Feel free to pop in when you see my gates open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello there again! I’m back and ready. If you still need time preparing the order, then that’s fine, take your time. Feel free to contact me when you’re ready!

Okay, will do, later today!

No clue if you're still selling but how much tbt for a 7-11 set? owo

I need the shop counter, steamed bun case & Soft drink display uwu

Yep! Wont be able to get it tonight tho

Hello ! :D
May I have partition screen, hospital screen, and accordion screen?
And for how much tbt?

Last edited:
Sure no problem! Also never mind the shelf, I found one in my town, so I guess just all screen :D
I need one but in a room, but Not sure which one would fit better so I have to try them all.

Sure no problem! Also never mind the shelf, I found one in my town, so I guess just all screen :D
I need one but in a room, but Not sure which one would fit better so I have to try them all.

Ah, that's good! But I meant 6 tbt for 2 items. So you overpaid. I'll refund. :)
I'm ready when you are.

If possible I'd like to catalogue the rococo and lovely sets please!
no rush, whenever you're free, thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back